chapter - 14

.

.

.

.

In the evening......

Porsche gathers everyone on the front gate and told them that he is waiting for someone.....

"Porsche, who is coming?".... nampheung asked...

"Someone very special mom, that's why I want everyone here?"...... Porsche said happily...

"Atleast, tell us what is his name?".... Path asked because he is waiting for that person for the last 15 minutes not just he even whole theerapanyakul family because Porsche drags everyone here.....

"Yes I can tell you and his name is PE......."... before Porsche could finish his words, his words are cut off by someone , that someone is Pete.....

"Pete Pongasakorn, Porsche's bestfriend"...... Pete said happily.......

"Peteeeee".... Porsche said and hug him tightly...
"You know how long I'm waiting for you to come in my wedding, finally you came ."..... Porsche said while tighten the hug...

"Sorry, I'm late but late is better than never."... Pete said return his hug.....

" Attention Everyone, he is Pete, my bestfriend from highschool.".... Porsche said while introduce pete to everyone.....

"Bestfriend?....."
"And from highschool?".....

Jom and Tem said together shockingly because Porsche don't have any bestfriend other than them.....

"Wow, that means you makes some good friends too, other than these two idiots, but you never introduced him to us ."..... nampheung said while pointing at Jom and Tem.....

"Auntyyyy"... Jom and Tem whined...

"Okay, okay I'm kidding, you two are also good"..... nampheung said with smile

"Ofcourse mom, infact me and Pete become friends in our highschool but after pass out from there, he choose business field and I choose medical , and we part ways, and after graduation he went to USA for his internship, you know mom two weeks before he returned from USA and accidentally yesterday we both meet in shopping mall. So I invited him here ."..... Porsche said to his mother not just his mother infact to everyone because everyone is present there.....

"Okay Pete, let me introduce him to everyone."....Porsche said as nampheung nodded.....

Porsche introduce theerapanyakul's and his family to Pete , then it's Vegas turn.....

"Meet Vegas, my fiance".... Porsche said and Pete turn behind and saw Vegas.....

"Hello Vegas, nice to meet you".... Pete said in a formal way and forward his hand for shake hands.....

"Hello".... Vegas said weakly and shake hands with him......

"Okay, Porsche, let's take him inside, he must be tired."..... nampheung said , Porsche nodded and take Pete with himself to his room......

Otherside......

Vegas is like , someone drop a bomb over him that much he is shocked to know that Pete is Porsche's bestfriend , but somehow he is happy that finally he saw Pete after so many months......

Kinn also noticed his face , when Vegas lost in his own thoughts, a devil smirk appear on his face. He slowly go near him.....

"Vegas, bro in-law 's bestfriend is so beautiful and hot, Vegas, help me and asks Porsche to introduce him to me na , I also want to settle in life.".... Kinn said with seductive voice while looking at Pete that makes vegas's blood boils......