chapter - 23

.

.

.

.

After that Vegas and Porsche go inside the mansion but both don't know, a person saw and heard their whole conversation and a smile crept on his lips that person is non other than Kinn, who just come but when he saw Vegas and Porsche talking he stops and listen their conversation......

He is happy to know that now Vegas and Porsche don't have any issues about anything and both became friends. After that he also entered in the mansion, he saw Porsche go to Pete for his help in the kitchen , he smiles to see Porsche then go to his room....

Kinn come in his room, he is tired because of the work but gasped when someone comes hugs him behind, he immediately recognised that touch.....

"You were busy in kitchen with Pete na how came here."..... Kinn asked turns around to face him...

"Because my work is finished so I'm here to my husband who doesn't come to me. By the way How's your day?."..... Porsche asked....

"Good but boring and hectic as usual and your's.".....

"Awesome, you know today I make  five...no..no...six ...no...no.seven ( counts on his fingers cutely, as Kinn admire him) yeah complete seven friends."..... Porsche said friends that makes Kinn confuse....

"What seven friends? Whom?"..... Kinn asked confusingly....

"Yeah seven friends, mom, aunt, phi Khun, phi Vegas, Pete, Kim and Macau. They all become my friends."...... Porsche exclaimed happily....

"That means I'm dead .".... Kinn murmurs under his breath....

"What happens"....

"Nothing"....

"Thank you Kinn( hugs kinn), thank you so much for giving me such a Big family. You know they are very sweet specially mom, aunt and phi Khun."..... Porsche said Kinn also returns his hug....

"You are happy (Porsche hums), I'm also happy that you like my family.  ".... Kinn said sincerely to see his happiness

"Okay, now go and take shower, after that come downstairs for dinner. ".... Porsche said smiling
then a naughty idea come in kinn's mind and he pulls Porsche through his waist and asked naughtingly
" what about taking bath together".....

"Whatt!, No way  , I already taken bath, now go alone and come downstairs for dinner. Everyone is waiting for you .".... Porsche said with fake anger because he knows his husband very well and his naughtiness too.....

"Kinn, what are you doing?."...... Porsche asked shockingly when kinn brings him more closer to himself.....

"Okay, this time I'm leaving you but I will have you after dinner definitely as my sweet dish."..... Kinn said huskily near his ear and bites his earlobe that causes goosebumps all over his body.......

"Such a shameless man ."....

"So what,  you are my wife . I have whole right to be shameless with you.".... Kinn said teasingly that makes Porsche roll his eyes....

"Yeah, whatever, noone can win against you in talk. Now go, you stink (teasing him)."..... Porsche said that makes Kinn frown but he  free himself from his grip, run before Kinn catch him .....

"I will see you tonight wifey, just wait."..... Kinn shouted from behind but audible to Porsche that makes him chuckles to imagine kinn's pouts......

He go downstairs and arrange dining table with Pete, after some time everyone come downstairs include Kinn too, who smirks to him.....