chapter - 5

When jom warns Porsche, he avert his eyes from Kinn and engage in talk with Jom and Tem ...

While Kinn go to Vegas , who is busy in talking with Tay and Time, he sends Tay and Time to Khun and Macau for help because he wants to talk to Vegas personally.....

"What's wrong Kinn, why did you send both of them away"...... Vegas asked...

"Because I want to ask a question to you".... kinn replied...

"About what?"....

"About Porsche,".....

"Okay ask"....

" How did this marriage fixed and when did you two meet "..... Kinn asked seriously...

" Because of Chan uncle, Porsche is Chan uncle's nephew ".....vegas said....

"Huh?"... Kinn confuse when Vegas noticed his confused expression...

"Chan uncle, dad and uncle 's business partner, he introduced Porsche to our family, mom liked Porsche at first sight and then parents introduce me to his family, then they all fixed our marriage with Porsche , look here we are".....vegas explained everything to Kinn...

"This means it's an arrange marriage ".... Kinn asked...

"Yeah, infact I see Porsche in person two days ago. You know Kinn, Porsche is really a nice guy and I think he is perfect for me and mom dad also liked him so much "..... Vegas said....

"Hey, you are marrying Porsche with your own wish or for your parents ".... Kinn asked suspiciously because he knows Vegas never go against his parent's wish, but kinn's question makes Vegas silent....

"Shia vegas, once again, you know what Vegas, you never take stand for yourself and always sacrifice your own dreams and desires. This time, it's out of hand Vegas, it's about marriage, it's a lifetime commitment and here also parent's choice. You know what I'm done with you, idiot ".... Kinn said while leave Vegas there, who is trying to holds Kinn, but can't.....

.
.
.

After some time....

Gifts exchanging ceremony started in which bride 's side gifts the groom and groom's side gifts the bride (well it's very famous in India, that confirm the relation between Bride and groom and their family)....

One by one from Porsche's sides gifts Vegas, vice versa but when Kinn's turn comes to gift Porsche, Porsche looks at him infact whole time, he only look at Kinn, Kinn gifts him a beautiful bracelet, when Kinn give him that bracelet he holds his hand for a moment and look in his eyes, then suddenly vegas's phone ringed, Kinn avert his eyes from Porsche to Vegas's phone display, it shows a name "Pete" , first Vegas reject the call, but again his phone rings and same name displays, that makes Vegas restless , Kinn noticed that but didn't say anything...... After he give gift to Porsche and leaves his hand that makes Porsche a little sad because he wants to holds kinn's hand for a little longer. When ceremony ends, vegas escape from everyone's eyes and go to attend that call .....

"How many times, I told you stop calling me, I don't want to talk to you".... Vegas said angrily then cut the call and turn to leave but shocked to see Kinn stands infront of him....

"What happened Vegas, why are you so angry".... Kinn asked..

"Nothing kinn, you know these life insurance agents always calls to disturb ".... Vegas said but what Vegas doesn't know is Kinn know he is lying because he already saw the caller id and also saw him when he is trying to escape from everyone's eyes....