Chapter 16

you woke up to a bright sky, your head pounding and your body sore all over.

you stayed where you were, remembering the events of last night.

wincing in pain, you brought a hand up to feel the cuts on your face.

you had multiple bruises all over your body, and dried blood covered half of your face.

taking your phone out of your pocket, you opened the camera and looked into it.

'god, im a sight for sore eyes.'

you groaned and sat up straight, collecting your things and gingerly getting up.

limping out of the alley way and onto the street, you slowly made your way to the nearby clinic, as you were too exhausted to clean yourself up.

once you arrived there, several nurses stopped to take in your beaten state.

a lady rushed over to you, putting your arm over her shoulders and walking you to a curtain with a bed and table behind it.

"just stay here, and we'll get you cleaned up." she said in a soft tone, smiling down at you, taking a wet cloth to the dried blood.

you nodded and waited a few minutes, until a doctor came in and assessed the damage, sitting down and putting some gloves on.

"hello, i'm going to be fixing you up today. looks like you're gonna need some stitches on your eyebrow, and we'll go from there."

"thank you." you said quietly, your voice hoarse from overuse.

he picked up a syringe with what you could assume was something to numb your face, and starting stitching your eyebrow up.

after he finished, bandages littered your face and there was a large bandage wrapped around your chest and torso, covering small cuts and bruises.

you said thank you and bowed to him, walking out of the make-shift room and up to the counter to pay.

you walked out of the building. wondering where to go now.

before you could decide on anything, a motorcycle engine sounded in your ears and soon after Mitsuya drove past.

he took one look at you and immediately stopped his bike, getting off and rushing to your side.

"y/n, what the hell happened?!"

his tone was urgent and worried, causing you to flinch at his concern.

"it's a very long story. but the short version is that i was accused of being a spy for Toman and got shit beaten out of me."

he looked at you with wide eyes, horror evident in them.

Mitsuya then pulled out his phone, texting someone. a few seconds later your phone buzzed, and you saw that he texted the group chat.

The Boys🥶 (and y/n)

Mitsuya
guys u gotta come here, y/n got beat up
i'll send u the address
1 link

you looked up from your phone to him, sighing in frustration.

"why did you do that? you're just gonna make them worry!"

he gave you a pointed look, speaking sarcastically.

"well, they've got reason to worry dumbass. you're more bandage than person now!"

"yeah yeah, i get it. let's just sit down."

your legs were aching from holding your weight, and Mitsuya caught onto this and walked you over to a bench outside of the clinic.

shortly after Mitsuya sent that text, the gang showed up and hurriedly rushed towards the two of you.