Chapter 24

it had been a few days since you told your friends about your mental state.

you were now lying in bed on your phone; hanging out with people every day exhausted you and you needed a day alone to recharge.

Draken was out with Mikey, and most of the people in the brothel were working so you were left alone for the day.

your phone screen lit up with a phone call, from your school.

quickly answering the call, one of the secretaries from the office spoke on the other line.

"hello, is this y/n l/n?"

"yup, that's me."

"oh good, i was just calling to ask why you haven't been at school for the past month? your mother said there were some family problems going on and we wanted to make sure you were doing alright."

you pinched the bridge of your nose, the stress of missing so much school rushing to you and you feared the amount of homework you would have to do to catch up.

"ah, im just fine thank you. i'll be there on monday."

"alright. thank you. goodbye."

"bye,"

you ended the call and sat up in bed, anxiousness rising in your body as you dreaded going to school tomorrow.

you knew you had to go, but it wasn't a easy thing to do.

having all of your schoolwork at home, as well as some other things you had to pick up, it added even more stress as you'd have to face your mother again.

deciding to text Draken, you wanted to ask if he could come with you.

y/n
heyy, u free at all td?

Draken
yeah sure, what's up?

y/n
i have to get my school stuff and extra clothes from my moms, i was wondering if u could come with me?

Draken
do u want me and Mikey to go instead? then u don't even have to talk to ur mom

y/n
that'd be great, but r u sure? i don't want u to feel pressured to do that

Draken
nah it's all good, we'll go over there now and get ur stuff:)

y/n
thank youuuu:)
Draken liked a message

you then texted Draken a list of the things you needed, and exited the chat to inform your mom of what was happening.

y/n
my friends are coming over soon to pickup some of my stuff, just a heads up.

delivered 3:46 p.m

you sighed and threw the phone down on the bed, shutting your eyes tightly and wringing your hands.

after a few minutes of sulking you got up and exited the room, walking to where Masawei and a few of the girls were.

"hey y/n, how's it going?" one of the girls asked, and you smiled at each other.

"it's good, i'm just a little bored."

they all frowned, not having any idea of what to do.

you smiled at them and walked away after some small talk, and wandered around the halls.

finding nothing fun to do, you gave up and sat in the comfy waiting room chairs.

a man then entered the room, looking to you expectantly.

you had your feet up on the table in the middle, leaning back with an eyebrow quirked at the man.

"can i help you?"