Chapter 26

once the end of the day rolled around, you drove back to the school and waited in the parking lot for the boys to meet you.

you scrolled through your phone, answering any unread messages. seeing that an unknown message texted you, you entered that chat.

unknown
you seriously need to learn your place, y/n. people are gonna catch on that your good for nothing.

y/n
who's this?

unknown
it's Haru! you have my contact info, why'd you ask that?

y/n
huh, must've deleted ur number. sorry:)

you snickered at the screen, guessing she was getting frustrated at your calmness.

Haru
whatever. just know that this isn't over.

y/n
ooo i'm shaking, i'm so scared😧

Haru
stfu and take this seriously!!

y/n
yah i don't think so. have fun scheming ur next plan to get rid of me😘

read 3:27 p.m

you rolled your eyes and pocketed you phone, looking up to see that Mikey, Draken, Baji, Smiley and Angry were a few feet away from you.

you waved at them and they waved back, grinning.

soon they all were in front of you, staring expectantly, waiting to hear how you got suspended.

"come on, y/n, what happened!" Baji stated, the boys nodding along.

"ah, it was a stupid situation and i let my emotions take over; i'm the one to blame."

"i doubt that. what happened?" Draken asked, and you smiled at how he believed you wouldn't start a fight without reason.

"well, i went to the bathroom and Haru followed me in. she cornered me and wouldn't let me through, then started saying really shitty stuff about me."

the boys gazed at you with pity, but you laughed and shook them off.

"so i punched her." they laughed at that, proud of you for staying strong in the situation.

you continued, "she ran crying to the principal and when i got in she spat this nonesense that i just attacked her in the bathroom. the principal asked if she wanted to press charges. thank god she didn't, but i got suspended and escorted out by security."

"damn, y/n, that's rough" Angry said, and you all agreed.

"yeah, but i don't regret it. even though i got all the blame, i think she's a little scared of me now so hopefully she'll leave me alone."

"that's true." Mikey spoke up. after the explanation you could see Ren running over from the distance, his eyes locked on you.

"y/n!" he called out, making the boys turn their heads to him.

"who's that y/n?" Smiley asked, and you explained that he was a friend.

once Ren reached you, he slowed down, panting slightly.

"hey Ren, what's up?"

"y/n, why didn't you come back to class? Haru came back, but she had a busted lip. what happened?"

"she was being a bitch, so i punched her. and then i got suspended." his eyes widened in shock, then he smiled and chuckled lightly.

"honestly i don't think i'd expect much less from you." you laughed with him.

"well i should get going, but i'll talk to you later alright?" he said, and you nodded.

suddenly Ren walked closer to you, wrapping his arms around your neck.