Chapter 51

you woke up slowly to sunlight filtering in through the windows, sitting up gingerly and holding your ribs, wincing at the movement.

with a pounding headache and a sore body, you craned your head to the foot of the bed to see Draken and Mikey asleep on the floor.

smiling softly to yourself, you got out of bed and walked to the bathroom quietly as to not wake them up.

you flicked on the light and looked in the mirror, grimacing at your rough state.

there were bandages covering your left cheek, jaw, and on your forehead.

the bandages moved down your neck, covering your arms and legs, as well as one long one wrapped around your torso.

almost the whole of your stomach was yellow and purple, showing out of the bandage.

you signed, figuring you'd try and make yourself a bit more presentable by brushing your hair and teeth.

turning off the light and exiting the bathroom, you accidentally kicked a box on your way out, making a loud crash noise.

the boys shot up, any sign of sleep gone from their faces.

they looked around frantically, spotting you frozen in place, while a box was in front of you on its side.

Draken sighed in relief, while Mikey groaned and laid back down groggily.

"sorry," you chuckled, and Draken just waved you off while Mikey flipped you his middle finger.

you walked over to him and kicked the bottom of his foot lightly in response, hearing Draken stifle his laughter beside Mikey.

the air then turned tense, Draken watching as you held your stomach in pain from laughing.

he coaxed you back into the bed, all the whole Mikey slowly waking up again and the two boys sat across from you, waiting for you to feel okay before they spoke.

"so, we made a bit of a plan last night." Mikey started, and you looked at him intently, waiting to hear the rest.

"we're gonna offer another battle to Valhalla; us and the other division captains are going to go with you during their next meeting."

your breathing hitched, anxiety rising in your chest.

"but-" Draken cut you off, "we're not letting you go through this alone. we have a plan now, so we're going through with it and you won't have to worry anymore."

you stayed quiet, considering their words. you didn't really have a choice in the matter, but you still didn't want to put them in any danger.

"i want to be apart of the fight." Mikey chuckled, already assuming you would say that.

"i know, that's why we're gonna do it in a month or so, so you can get better." smiling at them both, you nodded in understanding.

Mikey then pulled out his phone, texting the group chat as yours and Drakens phones buzzed when he sent the text.

the boys🥶 (and y/n)

Mikey
hey guys
we have to go to Valhallas base soon, me n Draken made a plan to get y/n out of their gang

Mitsuya
sounds good, what's the plan?

Mikey
declaring war on them

Angry
seems kinda risky, is that the only part of the plan you've thought out?

Mikey
..yeah

Baji
im in

Chifuyu
me too

Angry
yeah same, we'll figure it out as we go