5

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Counterattack Strategies CS » Chapter 5:
Counterattack Strategies Chapter 5:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Anti-werewolf strategy (5)

Chucks and Bonia led someone in with a menacing look. Lu Jingqian looked at them coldly and didn't speak.

"I heard you already remembered where your father hid those medicines?" Chucks asked Lu Jingqian as soon as he came in.

Lu Jingqian glanced at Bonia, and said to Chaks expressionlessly, "Did I remember, does it have anything to do with you?"

"Did you give the medicine left by your father to the Black Knights?" Chucks asked with a frown.

"Yes or no, does it have anything to do with you?" Lu Jingqian replied again.

"Your father was always protected by our White Knights, and you are now under the protection of our White Knights, but you gave the medicine to the Black Knights without the consent of our White Knights, right? Too much?!" Chucks asked with restrained anger.

"My father was indeed protected by your White Knights, but you seem to have forgotten that he was killed by a werewolf under the protection of your White Knights! You still have the face to mention my father to me?! "Lu Jingqian said without showing any weakness, "And the medicines left by my father are our family's private property, not the public property of your White Knights. As my father's sole heir, I need to ask you how to deal with it." Are you asking me?!"

Chucks' face was not very good at first, but now it became even uglier. He looked at the black knights standing behind Lu Jingqian and said, "So you are going to join the Black Knights now, right? ?”

"Congratulations, you guessed it right. You talked a lot of nonsense as soon as you came in, and finally got to the point. You, the members of the White Knights, are protecting me or watching me. You know in your heart. So now I asked people from the Black Knights to protect me, as for your Knights, I can't stop you from continuing to monitor me, but protection is unnecessary!"

Chucks held his saber tightly, took a deep breath and said, "I originally cared about my past friendship and didn't want to embarrass you, but since you have decided to sever ties with our White Knights, then I will not be polite to you anymore." .”

Lu Jingqian said mockingly, "Speaking so righteously, don't you just think that the medicines left by my father must be hidden at home, do you want to come and search again?"

Chucks was dismantled by Lu Jingqian. Although he was a little guilty, he still maintained a righteous look and raised his hand to signal his subordinates to start searching.

The members of the Black Knights stepped forward to stop them, but Lu Jingqian said, "Let them search! Anyway, they have searched many times before, and this time is not too bad."

Lu Jingqian looked at Chucks and said, "It's okay to search, as long as you can find it, you can take all those medicines away. But I want to warn you, I won't tolerate you anymore, as long as your people do it, I will It is at odds with your White Knights!"

Chucks looked at Lu Jingqian's serious look and was confident that they would never find them, and hesitated a little in his heart. The last few times he came to search, he just turned over here and couldn't find it. If you still can't find it this time, and completely tear yourself apart with Lu Jingqian because of this, Chucks thinks it might not be worth it.

Bonia, who was standing behind Chucks, guessed that he hesitated because of Lu Jingqian's words even if he didn't see Chucks' expression.

Bonia stepped forward and said, "Zacks, whether we have found those medicines or not, he has already decided to join the Black Knights. Instead of asking him to hand over all the medicines to the Black Knights, we should do it first." It’s good to be strong, anyway, those medicines must be in this home.”