9

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Counterattack Strategies CS » Chapter 42: Interstellar Medic (9)
Counterattack Strategies Chapter 42: Interstellar Medic (9)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Interstellar military doctor strategy (9)

Through the isolation glass, everyone saw Cliff sitting on the hospital bed and being fed food. ?

Cliff had been in a coma for at least two months, but now under Lu Jingqian's treatment, he was able to sit up and eat in just ten days. Kraut and the military doctors he brought were all shocked, unable to imagine how Lu Jingqian did it.

Reynolds had someone open the glass door to get inside, and he sat by the hospital bed, talking to Clive. Cliff still looks very weak, and he still speaks very slowly, but in such a short period of time, it has to be said that it is a miracle that he can be in this state.

Lu Jingqian turned to look at Kraut and said, "Now you can rest assured? Engineer Cliff is not dead, and his condition is improving. If you are still worried, during the period when you are suspended to write a review, I will You can send Engineer Cliff’s recovery records to you every day. As for his treatment records, whether you or the vice president, I’m afraid you don’t have the right to check them.”

Kraut stared at Lu Jingqian fiercely, his eyes were about to burst into flames because of Lu Jingqian's sarcastic words. The other military doctors were really curious and wanted to know how Lu Jingqian managed to make Cliff better, and since they had successfully made Cliff better, why didn't they seem happy at all.

Lu Jingqian did it on purpose. He told Bernice that the best way to get revenge on Kraut and the others was to make them confused, but scratching their heads to know their progress. Then, when they were struggling to know the process, and even thought they were deliberately concealing the real situation to delay time, let them see Cliff who had improved, and give them an intuitive blow.

However, Lu Jingqian didn't expect them to be so restless, and wanted to bring someone in directly. With Kraut's IQ and ability, the forces behind him actually chose to put him in the position of vice president In fact, Lu Jingqian was really puzzled.

Lu Jingqian was sure that Reynolds would never let Kraut go, perhaps it should be said that he would not let anyone who dared to bully him go.

In the end, Kraut could only write a review honestly, revised it more than a dozen times in a row, and admitted mistakes and apologized many times, before the dean was satisfied. Then the dean asked him to conduct a review in front of everyone at the general meeting of the hospital. Finally, all senior management personnel voted by show of hands to decide whether he can continue to serve as the deputy dean. If more than half of the votes, he can Continue to serve as his vice president.

Through the hard work of the family, Kraut retained the position of vice president when the forces behind him continued to choose to support him. But because of this incident, it can be said that his face has been completely lost. In the hospital, he no longer has the previous arrogant attitude. He and his team are much more low-key and honest.

During the process of treating Cliff, Lu Jingqian developed several new medicines. Cliff's physical condition is also getting better and better. He can already handle some simple tasks in a short period of time and continues to improve. If so, he will be able to go home and recuperate under the care of a private doctor in a short time.

Lu Jingqian successfully cured Cliff. According to the principal's promise, their team does not have to wait for the end-of-year evaluation. They are already the best team this year, and they are ready to receive preferential treatment. Although the best team will be selected every year, a team will not be selected to receive this honor every year, because the best team must have a certain degree of major breakthrough in addition to having no mistakes in work and research throughout the year . So most of the time, the selection of the best team is vacant.