Women's clothing boss (1)

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Counterattack Strategies CS » Chapter 19: Women's clothing boss (1)
Counterattack Strategies Chapter 19: Women's clothing boss (1)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Raiders of women's clothing (1)

For the first time, Lu Jingqian experienced the happiness of growing old with the one he loves, and then left the first world without any regrets, looking forward to meeting him in the next world in his heart.

Lu Jingqian returned to the system, and after learning about the experience of the original owner of the next world, he pressed to confirm the time-space transfer. The system transferred his soul into the body where the soul of the original owner had dissipated, and then went back in time, returning to the time when it was still too late to recover from the tragedy.

As soon as Lu Jingqian opened his eyes, he saw the street scene passing by outside through the glass window. The road outside was open and high-rise buildings were clustered together. The design of those buildings was ultra-modern, which was somewhat similar to the future world he was in before.

However, Lu Jingqian, who has already known this world, knows very well that although this world is also a future world, it is very different from the future world he was in before.

Lu Jingqian turned his head to look at the person in the driver's seat and asked, "Where are you taking me?"

Alva glanced at the rearview mirror, and immediately dodged his eyes. "You're awake, and you won't arrive in a while. You can take a nap. Your training session is so long, you must not have had a good rest during this time."

"Tomorrow the company has a very important assessment. You didn't say that the place to eat is in Tingcheng. It's already so late. I should go back to the dormitory." Lu Jingqian knew what was going to happen next, and Alva The purpose of bringing him here, but now he has to pretend that he doesn't know anything.

"Don't worry, I will send you back before tomorrow. I know you are very tired, but this business is really important to me. Just be patient and help me this time, I promise just this time " Alva said earnestly.

Lu Jingqian turned his gaze out of the window again, and said nothing more, because he knew that Alva would definitely not take the initiative to send him back. What he said now was a waste of saliva, and he could only wait until he got there and play by ear.

Alva glanced at the rearview mirror again, seeing that Lu Jingqian stopped talking, thinking he agreed, he was relieved.

About half an hour later, Alva drove the car into the parking lot of a very luxurious hotel. It can be seen from the appearance of this hotel that the consumption inside is not affordable by ordinary people.

After Alva parked the car, he took out a paper bag and handed it to Lu Jingqian, "You..., put this on and put it on."

Lu Jingqian took the paper bag, took out the white lace dress inside, looked at Alva and said, "Let me wear women's clothing to accompany your customers to dinner? You should be very clear that our company has regulations. I can’t wear women’s clothing to go out under certain circumstances, and I can’t wear women’s clothing to accompany others to eat without the company’s permission. If the company finds out, I will be fired immediately, and before you came, you just said that you had dinner with a few customers and sat for a few hours. You can leave in a few minutes, and there is no mention of wearing women's clothing."

"I know your company has very strict regulations, but this is in Tingcheng, I guarantee that your company will not know about it." Alva looked at Lu Jingqian with a begging look and said, "I will tell those customers Well, I will bring a show model there, and they also said that as long as I bring you to let them have a look, they will sign a contract with me immediately. You also know that my company has just started, and this business is really important to me. It's very important, I have invested all my assets in this company, and there is no other way out. Can you help me?"