8

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Counterattack Strategies CS » Chapter 26: Women's clothing boss (8)
Counterattack Strategies Chapter 26: Women's clothing boss (8)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Raiders of women's clothing (8)

Everyone in the lounge looked at Lu Jingqian, wondering what kind of identity he was, and he was able to get all the companies under the Weiding Group to send him fireworks.

Rui Yusheng was the only one in this lounge who guessed who gave Lu Jingqian the fireworks gift. He closed his eyes and thought in his heart, only him, only he can do it, but why Wen Nan? Why can't it be myself? Is it because he doesn't have a father who is an old friend with him?

After the fireworks ceremony was over, people from each company left through the special passages that had been arranged, and prepared to go to the parking lot to take a car to the banquet hall of the Imperial City Hotel to attend the banquet.

Someone came to ask Lu Jingqian why he got so many fireworks gifts, but Lu Jingqian just smiled and didn't answer, and then followed Bedia and went out with the flow of people.

In order to avoid crowded situations, each company's special channel is separate, and the parking positions reached are different.

Lu Jingqian walked forward while talking to Bedia, and when they had already walked out of the passage and reached the parking lot, the general manager and vice president who were walking in the front suddenly stopped.

"President!" The general manager and the vice president bowed together and saluted the tall man standing in front.

Others who had seen or not seen Frey Yue immediately bent down to salute after hearing the president's voice.

"En." Fred nodded slightly, then looked at Lu Jingqian.

Lu Jingqian smiled and passed the general manager and vice president, walked up to Frey Yue and called, "Uncle Frey, thank you for the fireworks gift."

"As long as you like it, let's go." Fu Lie turned around and led Lu Jingqian to his own car.

All the seductive people looked at them without moving. After the bodyguards opened the car door, they watched Lu Jingqian get in first, and then watched Frey Yue get in too. Finally, the car had already driven away. Standing motionless, not knowing how to react.

After the general manager came to his senses, he turned around and found Rui Yusheng in the crowd, looked at him and asked, "Rui Yusheng, it was you who brought the admission letter specially ordered by President Fred to me to send you to the seductive opponent. Bar?"

"That's right..." Rui Yusheng kept his eyes lowered and looked at the ground. Even though he felt extremely guilty now, he still tried his best to maintain his composure.

"Then you..." The general manager looked at other people's puzzled eyes, and suddenly realized that now is not the time to talk about these things, and it's still in front of so many people. But he will definitely ask Rui Yusheng if he has anything to do with Freyue.

Lu Jingqian turned to look at Fred and asked, "Uncle Fred, are you here to pick me up?"

"...I happened to be passing by, so I'll take you there along the way." Fred Yue said.

Lu Jingqian nodded, but he didn't believe it at all in his heart. Last time he said that it was possible to meet him just by chance, but this time he just happened to pass by. There are so many coincidences. Besides, even if he happened to be passing by, there was no need to specially take him to the banquet. But Lu Jingqian won't expose him, because it's a good thing for him that he can take the initiative to approach him.