Interstellar military doctor (1)

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Counterattack Strategies CS » Chapter 34: Interstellar Medic (1)
Counterattack Strategies Chapter 34: Interstellar Medic (1)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Interstellar military doctor (1) The doctor who walked out of the ruins was arrested.

Lu Jingqian dragged his tired body, pressed the button to open the door of the operating room, and walked out.

The soldiers outside, who were tall and burly and would slap him to death casually, saw him coming out, and immediately glared at him with nervous expressions. These soldiers who had killed countless enemies on the battlefield would never feel the slightest sense of tension even in the face of death, but at this moment, Lu Jingqian not only saw the tension in their eyes, but also the fear of waiting for his verdict.

If it was any other ordinary person, facing the ferocious expressions of these soldiers because of nervousness and fear at the moment, I am afraid that they would have been too weak to stand up.

Lu Jingqian took off his mask and said, "He is alive for the time being, but..."

"Is he still alive?!" A red-haired soldier looked at Lu Jingqian excitedly and said, "General, is he still alive?!"

"For the time being, he is alive," Lu Jingqian continued, "but you should be very clear about the conditions here. I have used all the medicines and equipment I can use. He must get better treatment as soon as possible, otherwise he won't last long. .”

"In just a few hours, our military doctor will arrive, and then the general will be sent back to the ship for treatment." Captain Da Kefei said sincerely to Lu Jingqian, "I represent the soldiers on the ship and the people of the entire empire." , thank you."

All the soldiers saluted Lu Jingqian, and some soldiers almost shed tears because of his excitement, because when they were forced to land on this planet with a general who had no signs of life, most of the hospitals on this planet were turned into The ruins, and this hospital with only half of the building, and only one doctor who looked very young and inexperienced, they all thought there was no hope.

If the general dies in this battle, they will have no face to face all the people, and the empire has lost their God of War, and they don't know what fate they will face in the future.

"I'm sorry," the red-haired soldier stepped forward, bowed and said to Lu Jingqian, "I apologize to you for what I did two days ago."

"...I accept your apology." Lu Jingqian said.

Two days ago, when these soldiers learned that he was the only doctor left here, the red-haired soldier grabbed his shoulder and shouted angrily, telling him to revive the people inside no matter what method he used.

If the person lying inside is not his lover, Lu Jingqian might really be a little angry, because he hates people yelling at him, and there must be bruises on his arms now, but it looks like he is For the sake of losing his mind because of the person inside, he didn't care about him.

"Choose two people who can understand the vital signs display device. After cleaning them, watch them outside the sterile room." Lu Jingqian said, "If there is anything abnormal in the display, you can come to me again, otherwise don't bother me I'm too tired and need enough sleep to recover."

"Don't worry," Da Kefei assured, "As long as the general's life is not in danger, we will definitely not disturb you, and we will send someone to guard the door to prevent others from disturbing you."

Lu Jingqian nodded, took the elevator downstairs, and walked to the original owner's lounge in this building.

After a simple wash, Lu Jingqian lay down on the single bed and quickly fell asleep. He is really tired, it's fine if he didn't close his eyes for two days and two nights, the key is that in these two days and two nights, he exhausted all his energy in order to save his lover. The lover who was not dead was brought back to life.