5

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Counterattack Strategies CS » Chapter 53: Food and live broadcast (5)
Counterattack Strategies Chapter 53: Food and live broadcast (5)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Food and live broadcast (5)

After Lu Jingqian broadcasted cooking several times in a row, he attracted some viewers who were interested in kung fu. They came to appreciate Lu Jingqian's cooking process, and felt that he used the live broadcast to achieve special effects. It's a very powerful thing.

And the dishes he made, even if they couldn't taste them through the screen, just looking at them would make people feel appetizing. Therefore, those who came to watch Lu Jingqian's cooking show very much hoped that he could do more live broadcasts.

Every time Lu Jingqian watched the live broadcast, he would rush to the top few live broadcasts at the same time, and his ranking was getting higher every time. Because the people who scolded him haven't left yet, and more and more people really like to watch him cook.

When the original owner's grandfather bought this mountain, he also bought the lake at the bottom of the mountain. There are fish and shrimp in the lake, and all of them are wild.

Lu Jing moved to a wooden shed boat, and then live-fished on the boat, with a fishing rod made of bamboo and bait made by himself. There are many fish in the lake, and they have not been salvaged, so it is quite easy to catch them.

The calm and waveless lake reflects the surrounding mountains like a mirror. There is only one wooden shed boat parked in the middle of the entire lake, which is as beautiful as a picture made by special effects. Those photography enthusiasts are very curious about why Lu Jingqian's camera can capture such beautiful pictures.

After the flying camera took a panoramic view of the entire lake in the air, the lens slowly zoomed in, and Lu Jingqian, who was sitting on a boat and holding a fishing rod, appeared on the screen.

Lu Jingqian stood up suddenly and swung the bamboo pole upwards forcefully. A fish about two to three kilograms was pulled out of the water, and after a splash, it fell into the boat in a graceful arc.

Lu Jingqian took out the hook and put the fish into the fishing basket hanging in the water beside the boat, then put on the bait and continued fishing.

Fishing enthusiasts know how strong fish are in the water, and Lu Jingqian was very surprised that he could catch a not-so-small fish with a bamboo pole.

After catching three fish in a row, Lu Jingqian put away the bamboo pole and prepared to make fish soup on the boat.

Anyone who has watched Lu Jingqian's cooking live broadcast before knows that he can fly a kitchen knife in his hand, so when he saw him handling fish scales and breaking open fish maw, he swung the kitchen knife like flowing water, sometimes quickly To the extent that they only saw the silver light flashing, they were not surprised at all, but watched and appreciated carefully.

When Lu Jingqian was cooking, he didn't even shake the wooden boat, which wasn't too big. This made those kung fu lovers more sure that Lu Jingqian's basic kung fu was very solid.

After the fish soup was cooked, Lu Jingqian poured the milky white and fragrant fish soup from the casserole into a bowl, and then sat cross-legged on the bow of the boat holding the wooden bowl, watching the mountains and sky reflected on the lake while drinking With warm fish soup.

Those who watched the live broadcast felt that he was really living a life of seclusion in the mountains and forests isolated from the world. This kind of life must not be able to be lived by others, but he lived so comfortably and comfortably that people couldn't help feeling envious Affection.