13

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Counterattack Strategies CS » Chapter 31: Women's clothing boss (13)
Counterattack Strategies Chapter 31: Women's clothing boss (13)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Raiders of women's clothing (13)

After the live broadcast, the show models came out of the water and quickly went to the dressing room to take a shower and change clothes.

Because live broadcasting in the water is much more tiring than live broadcasting in a normal environment, so this time there is no need for the show models to wait for the results by themselves. The representatives of each company can negotiate with the representatives of Ruike Game Company.

After taking a shower, Lu Jingqian changed his clothes and asked the make-up artist to help him dry his hair. After drying his hair, he sat on the sofa to rest and waited for Bedia's assistant to inform him that he could leave.

Lu Jingqian didn't wait for Bedia's assistant, but instead waited for his own assistant. His assistant came in with a happy face and told him that he voted far more than the second supermodel and ranked first. bit. Rick's company has confirmed that he will be the spokesperson, and Bedia is now negotiating the contract with the representative of the other company, so that they can go back to the dormitory or the company first.

This was something that Lu Jingqian had expected, so he didn't feel very surprised or pleasantly surprised. The only thing that surprised him during the whole process was the performance of the sound of Ruiyu that he saw from the corner of his eye. He had thought that Rui Yusheng's performance couldn't be outstanding, but he never thought that his performance would be so bad that he didn't even have the desire to ridicule him.

Lu Jingqian got up and walked out. He was going back to the dormitory and took the time to rest, because there were more than one or two commercials to be filmed, and it would definitely be more tiring than the live broadcast.

Just as Lu Jingqian and his assistant were walking in the corridor, two men walked towards him, one was Du Lin's young master, Benjamin, and the other was Lu Jingqian. After searching in his mind, he realized that he was Rick. The current president Di Liruikang. Lu Jingqian thought they were just passing by and were about to say hello and leave immediately, but they stopped him and pretended to be chatting with him.

"I watched your live broadcast just now. I don't know how you did it. You are so beautiful in the water." Di Li Ruikang looked at Lu Jingqian excitedly and said, "I don't know how to describe you performance, but I'm really happy to have you as the endorser of our latest game. I'm a perfectionist, and I put a lot of effort into this game, and now that you've joined me, I feel that this game is truly Made it perfect."

"Thank you for your praise. I am also very happy to be the spokesperson of this game of your company. I hope to have more cooperation opportunities in the future." Lu Jingqian smiled and said polite words.

"Of course! We will definitely have more cooperation opportunities in the future. I have decided that I will ask you to endorse all the games that I personally participate in in the future." After watching Lu Jingqian's live broadcast this time, Di Li Ruikang thought After losing the feeling of wanting to fall in love, he found himself falling in love with the person in front of him.

Lu Jingqian's scalp was a little numb from his eager eyes. If he only had feelings for him as a fan, he could still deal with him. But this person obviously has developed a good impression of him, so he should try to avoid him as much as possible.

"Thank you..." Lu Jingqian was suddenly at a loss for words, and now he just wanted to leave quickly, "Sorry, I have to hurry back to the company, so I won't talk to you any more, goodbye."