11

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Counterattack Strategies CS » Chapter 44: Interstellar Medic (11)
Counterattack Strategies Chapter 44: Interstellar Medic (11)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Interstellar military doctor strategy (11)

Yaerlin has been very popular in the hospital recently. His limb regeneration research has received a lot of attention. Some military doctors even asked him to watch the video recording of the growth of the forelimbs of white mice, which made him very proud and happy. satisfy. ?

His funding application and human testing application were quickly approved under Kraut's rush, and now the human testing can begin.

When Lu Jingqian was concentrating on analyzing the data, his cell phone rang suddenly. It was a message from Reynolds, saying that he had come to pick him up, and the car was parked under the building, so that he could finish work and go home with him. Lu Jingqian Lu Jingqian was obsessed with research work, and always delayed returning to the General's Mansion until very late, so now whenever Reynolds was free, he would pick him up in person, so that he could not delay.

Lu Jingqian sighed, put down the phone, sorted out the materials and put them away, and locked all the things in the lock before opening the door of the laboratory and going out.

After Lu Jingqian walked out, he saw Ya'erlin standing outside, as if he was waiting for him.

"Is there something wrong?" Lu Jingqian looked at him and asked.

"It's okay, I just passed by, so I just want to say hello to you." Yaerlin came here to show off, "You should also know that I've been very busy recently, so since I rarely have free time, I want to ask you about my Views of the latest research results."

Lu Jingqian looked at him expressionlessly and said, "You really are shameless to a certain extent. It's not the first time you've done it by stealing other people's things as your own. I'm not surprised. But stealing Other people's things are still showing off in front of others, your shameless realm is really impressive."

"I don't understand what you're talking about." Yarlin looked like he didn't understand, and said as a matter of course, "All my research is done by myself, my own things, of course I just want to show off. The more unhappy you are, the happier I am."

"You misunderstood." Lu Jingqian said, "I'm just surprised at how shameless you are, and I'm not unhappy. Your actions will be punished sooner or later, and that day will come soon, so I I advise you not to be too arrogant now."

"Retribution?" Arlin said sarcastically, "If so-called retribution really exists in this world, then there are only good people and no bad people. I thought you should have grown a lot in the two years since you left, but it turns out that's still the case." You are so naive that you actually expect retribution from me. But seeing you like this makes me feel relieved."

"Seeing how relieved you are, I am also relieved." Lu Jingqian didn't want to continue talking with him, thinking that in a while, he would be able to deeply understand what it means to be extremely happy and sad, and then see if he believes it or not There is such a thing as retribution.

"I happen to be going back to the General's Mansion, how about we go together?" Ya'erlin turned to look at Lu Jingqian's back and said, "We can continue to discuss your thoughts on limb regeneration research on the way."

"I'll go back in the general's special car. I'm afraid you're not qualified to ride in the same car as me." Lu Jingqian didn't stop and continued walking. If Ya'erlin saw the smile on his face at this moment, he would definitely be puzzled Why was he so happy when he was robbed of his research results.