13

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Counterattack Strategies CS » Chapter 61: Food and Live Streaming (13)
Counterattack Strategies Chapter 61: Food and Live Streaming (13)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Food and Live Streaming (13)

Next to the courtyard is a two-story pavilion. There are five carved wooden doors on the first floor of the pavilion. When the guests are chatting and greeting each other, the five wooden doors suddenly open at the same time, and staff members in ancient costumes come out neatly from the inside. Everyone held a tray in their hands, and on the tray were the ingredients for the dishes that Lu Jingqian was going to make.

After more than a dozen staff members went back and forth two or three times, they placed all the main ingredients and ingredients in order in the pavilion in the center of the lotus pond, leaving only two helpers, and the others all exited the lotus pavilion.

After Lu Jingqian went downstairs and walked towards the Lotus Pavilion, everyone's eyes were on him. Some people who watched his live broadcast saw that he was still dressed in white with ink painting patterns on it. The hem of his clothes fluttered as he walked, and felt that Sure enough, as others said, he himself is more like a fairy, with a fairy spirit all over his body.

The people who were still chatting stopped. In the courtyard with hundreds of people, there was an instant silence, and no voice could be heard. Because the moment they walked out of Lu Jingqian, they couldn't look away, thinking how could there be such a person with special effects that made people calm down involuntarily.

Yan Bin had met the original owner twice before, but because he had heard too many complaints from Lan Mingze, every time he saw the original owner before, he felt that a person with such a bad character did not deserve to have such a good-looking face at all. It's a pity.

But now that he saw Lu Jingqian, his heart was inexplicably moved, and even he was puzzled. Forcibly suppressing the sudden feeling in his heart, he told himself that it must be an illusion, the person he loves deeply is Lan Mingze, how could he be tempted by Lan Shaoxuan, whom he has always hated.

The moment Lu Jingqian picked up the knife, all the guests watching had the illusion of the beginning of a martial arts blockbuster, because the knife in his hand was so fast that only a silver light could be seen, and the original shape of the kitchen knife could not be clearly seen at all. .

The first thing Lu Jingqian made was a patchwork landscape dish, which included soup, main course and vegetables, and included chicken, duck, fish and all kinds of vegetables. It has been made into various landscapes, and the ornamental value is very high.

Unlike some chefs with big arms and round waists, Lu Jingqian has a well-proportioned figure and a slightly thin and tall youth. He doesn't look like a man of great strength, but he easily lifted a big iron pot, and his fair face Printed with soaring flames, it looks even more heroic, like a fairy who is not afraid of flames and can control everything.

After the vegetables and meat were placed on the plate, Lu Jingqian opened the casserole on the side, and used a large spoon to scoop the clear soup inside into the two large discs that had been placed on the plate, and the dish immediately came to life. The original quiet landscape arrangement, with the running water made of clear soup, truly came alive.

The big disc was a bit heavy, and it required two people to carry it steadily. Lu Jingqian made two identical landscape dishes at the same time. Lao Na's table and Yan Lao's table.

"This is... a dish?" Mr. Wu stared wide-eyed at the high mountains and flowing water, the bamboo forest and the lotus pond, and the big disc in the rock garden, and there were fingernail-sized fish swimming in the flowing water.