11

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Counterattack Strategies CS » Chapter 29: Women's clothing gangster (11)
Counterattack Strategies Chapter 29: Women's clothing gangster (11)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Raiders of women's clothing (11)

When Lu Jingqian asked Alva out, he already knew that he would definitely be photographed secretly, or he had to ask Alva out just to be photographed secretly. But he also knows that this level of candid filming, even if it is really exposed, as long as he comes forward and explains clearly, it will not cause any impact at all. Moreover, a company that is backed by a large conglomerate like Youse usually does not dare to offend the media, so the possibility of being exposed is very small.

When Lu Jingqian went to the company today, the general manager didn't ask him to talk to him. He thought it was because the general manager didn't know that he was secretly photographed. Unexpectedly, all the contents of the sneak shot had been sent to Freyue, and he was a little caught off guard by the quick action.

But it was also one of his goals to let Fred know that he was secretly photographed. He just had to pretend he didn't know anything, and apologize to Fred.

"I'm sorry Uncle Fred, because he keeps sending messages asking me out, I thought I'd better go see him and tell him in person that we don't want to see each other..." Lu Jingqian explained.

"What did he want from you?" Fred asked.

"Look at me...to borrow money." Lu Jingqian said in a low voice.

"Did you lend it to him?" Freyer asked again.

"I..." Lu Jingqian explained with a guilty conscience, "When my father was in poor health, his father would occasionally do a little favor for our family, so I couldn't refuse him. But I told him that this is For the last time, I will never lend him money again in the future, and let him stop looking for me."

Frey looked at Lu Jingqian more silently.

"Uncle Fred," Lu Jingqian looked at him cautiously, "Are you angry? I will definitely listen to you in the future and promise not to meet him again."

"...I'm not angry." Frey Yue said, "But if you can really listen to me, I'm still very happy."

"I can do it, really." Lu Jingqian assured with a serious face.

Frey nodded and said, "Are you hungry? I'll take you to dinner."

Lu Jingqian suddenly thought that he could ask Fred Yue to borrow a swimming pool, "Uncle Fred, do you have a house with a swimming pool, can you lend me a few days? The next job is to compete for votes in the water. practice for a few days."

Frey began to recall the real estate with a swimming pool, and after deciding where to take Lu Jingqian, he stood up and said to Lu Jingqian, "Let's go."

Lu Jingqian also stood up and said, "Just ask the assistant to take me there. Uncle Fred is so busy, you don't need to take me there."

"I'm already busy with the things I have to deal with, and I just plan to rest for a few days." Fu Lie looked at Lu Jingqian and said, "Or do you not want to get along with me?"

"No..." Lu Jingqian waved his hands quickly.

For Lu Jingqian, being able to get along with Frey Yue is of course the best thing, and he can just take this opportunity to find a way to increase Frey Yue's favorability towards him.

While sitting in the car, the more Lu Jingqian thought about it, the more he felt that this was a good opportunity, and he should use this opportunity to boldly seduce Freyue. Otherwise, I don't know how long it will take to increase Frey Yue's favorability towards him. As the system has said before, intimate contact is the most effective way to increase his favorability.