13

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Counterattack Strategies CS » Chapter 13:
Counterattack Strategies Chapter 13:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Anti-Werewolf Raiders (13)

Bonia's fingers were trembling slightly, because he felt that his dignity was being trampled on at the moment, and the anger in his heart made him want to scratch Lu Jingqian's face. He is the wolf king, whoever dares to treat him like this, no matter who he is, he will definitely make him pay the price!

Lu Jingqian saw Bonia's thoughts, and felt a little disdainful, thinking that you can become so angry at this level, I will let you deeply feel what is really trampled on.

Although Lu Jingqian was already chasing people away, Chucks didn't want to make this trip in vain, and they had already apologized, so of course they had to say what had to be said.

"Many people in the White Knights have been injured recently, and now they need medicine for treatment. I hope you can see that some of them have protected you and your father, and give some medicine to our White Knights." Chuck S said.

Here again, what annoys Lu Jingqian most is that Chucks will **** with his previous relationship at every turn, and he doesn't like this at all. Only Xillen would value feelings so much, and would easily soften his heart just because of a few kind words, but it was a pity that he was not Xillen.

"It seems that there are some words, and I have to remind you again." Lu Jingqian said, "My father was killed by werewolves under the protection of your White Knights. And the White Knights you sent to protect me, It's just the eyeliner you use to spy on me, do you really think I don't know anything? You have the nerve to mention this to me here, you are shameless to a certain extent."

Chuck was speechless for a moment. Antwin's father committed suicide and apologized because the Black Knights failed to protect the former prophet. And their white knight did not protect Hellen's father well, and he did not make any statement as the head of the regiment, which is indeed wrong.

"Although your father was killed under the protection of the White Knights, after all, the White Knights have protected your father for so many years. They have no credit but also have troubles. Moreover, they have also tried their best to protect your father. They certainly don't want your father to be killed." Killed." Bonia couldn't help but speak for Chucks.

Lu Jingqian stood up slowly, walked towards Bonia step by step, stared at him with sharp eyes and said, "In this world, you are the least qualified person to mention my father!"

Bonia was forced back two steps by Lu Jingqian's gaze, he looked into Lu Jingqian's eyes, felt flustered for no reason, and felt a flash of fear. He was very puzzled, when did Helen become so strong, it could make him feel flustered. And what he said, did he already know something? Could it be that….

"It's very lively." Antwin strode in from the outside, looked at the three and said, "What are you talking about, can I participate?"

Lu Jingqian turned his head to look at Antwin, and subconsciously asked, "Why did you come back so early today?"

"I heard that there are guests at home, so I came back early." Antwin said.

"It's just in time for you to come back. These two are here to ask for the medicine left by my father. Since I gave you all the medicine, and you have the right to decide whether to give it or not, it's up to you to follow them." Let's talk." After Lu Jingqian finished speaking, he didn't intend to pay any attention to the appearance of Chucks and Bonia, and turned around and sat down on the sofa.

When facing Lu Jingqian, Chucks was able to put down his body and apologize and admit his mistake, but when facing Antwin, he couldn't say the words of request anyway. But he was not willing to leave like this, he could only look at Lu Jingqian, hoping that Lu Jingqian would soften his heart.