3

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Counterattack Strategies CS » Chapter 21: Women's clothing gangster (3)
Counterattack Strategies Chapter 21: Women's clothing gangster (3)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Raiders of women's clothing (3)

"Hello." Rui Yusheng put down his red wine glass, and when the person on the other end of the phone finished speaking, he couldn't help cursing, "Are you a pig? You can't even do this well! How much thought did a customer spend?!"

"That's enough, that's enough! Don't make excuses anymore!" Rui Yusheng said angrily, "You stabilize those customers first, and take them to a more hidden shopping place to wait. I'll go there now."

After Rui Yusheng hung up the call, he slapped his phone on the table vigorously to vent his anger. He picked up the wine glass and drank it in one gulp. He got up and changed his clothes to go out.

Because Lu Jingqian was brought back to the Imperial City by Frey Yue, he didn't go to eat with Alva's clients, so Rui Yusheng, who had arranged for Alva to set up a trap for Wen Nan, had to rush over to appease those clients. client.

Rui Yusheng drank with those clients all night, and was taken advantage of all night. It was only in the morning that he managed to get away and hurried back to the Imperial City to attend today's meeting.

With the assets of Alva's family and his own ability, it is impossible to establish a foothold in Tingcheng to do business. His company can be opened because Rui Yusheng is the real boss behind the scenes. Rui Yusheng let Alva start the company with money and effort, of course, he has his own purpose. Apart from letting him not lose his source of income after his career as a show model is over, Alva and this company Another reason for its existence is that Rui Yusheng specially prepared it to deal with Wen Nan.

In the previous life, in order to trick Wen Nan into the dinner, Alva said he would sit for a few minutes before leaving, but after he went, he couldn't get away at all. At that time, Wen Nan refused to wear women's clothes, spent a while with Alva in the car, and missed the meeting with Frey Yue. Not only was he taken advantage of by those middle-aged men who hugged and hugged him that night, but Alva also took pictures of these scenes, which became an important threat to him.

In his previous life, Wen Nan didn't have time to rush back to the company to participate in the assessment, and it was the first time he encountered such a thing. Although he didn't suffer actual physical damage, the psychological blow was indeed huge. He decided not to meet with Alva in the future, but under the instruction of Rui Yusheng, Alva sent him the video and threatened him again and again to continue to have dinner with the client, otherwise the video would be made public.

Wen Nan's mental state became worse and worse, and he often lost his mind during the training class. His ranking in the assessment dropped rapidly, and the possibility of making a successful debut became smaller and smaller.

Alva had more and more handles, and his demands became more and more excessive. Just when Wen Nan was about to collapse, Rui Yusheng came to care and comfort him. In order to prevent Wen Nan from looking for Frey Yue, Rui Yusheng told him that this industry is actually like this, and he himself has experienced these things after his debut. If he went to find Frey Yue, Frey Yue would only let him Stop being a show model.

Wen Nan's mental state is already very bad, Rui Yusheng is still saying some negative and hurtful words in his ears, and then pretending to say that it would be good if he died, so he doesn't have to bear these things. Once or twice might not have much effect, but during that time, Rui Yusheng said these things in Wen Nan's ear almost every day.

Rui Yusheng observed Wen Nan's mental state and felt that it was almost done, so he chose to rush to find Wen Nan on a certain day and told him that the Internet was completely messed up. Then he showed him those screenshots of netizens insulting him, saying that the company would definitely fire him, and he would never make a debut again.