14

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Counterattack Strategies CS » Chapter 32: Women's clothing boss (14)
Counterattack Strategies Chapter 32: Women's clothing boss (14)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Raiders of women's clothing (14)

Since Ruike Game Company's competition to canvass votes ended, Rui Yusheng has become the biggest joke in the show circle. Not only has the number of fans dropped rapidly, but those companies that originally wanted to find him to endorse them all quickly changed before they signed contracts. Became the endorsement of other show models.

During the meeting, the general manager criticized Rui Yusheng very severely, saying that he was obviously not good at diving and swimming, and that he was trying to be brave in order to occupy resources, and he was laughed at along with Yuse. And since the establishment of Yuse, there has never been a show model who has made her debut and won such a low ranking in the competition.

At the same time, he also publicly announced that he stole other people's admission letters to join the company. Because this kind of behavior is quite bad, the company must not tolerate it, so as a punishment for him, he will not be arranged for any job within one year.

Although it is said that he will not be assigned a job for only one year, but after one year more young show models debut, it is not known whether he will still get a job opportunity. So Rui Yusheng was about to be lured to Xuezang, not only was it impossible to win the honorary title of Her Royal Highness this time, but her career as a show model was also doomed to end.

Perhaps because of the recent blows, Rui Yusheng didn't react much when he heard the general manager's punishment arrangement for him, because he was so desperate that his heart was numb.

After the meeting, he walked out of the company seemingly calmly and calmly, but in fact, his heart has long been plunged into the darkness of despair. The show models and employees of the company looked at him with gloating, sympathetic, and lamenting about Xiu Mo's career fate because of his results. Originally a glamorous show model with many fans, who might even win the honorary title of Her Royal Highness, became a joke because of a mistake, and was exposed to dishonorable theft and replacement behaviors. Not only did the popularity accumulated by his hard work in these years disappear just like that, but he also said that he was hidden by the snow, and he paid the price for his actions.

When Rui Yusheng was about to leave the company, he happened to meet those people who came to give Lu Jingqian nine hundred and ninety-nine roses and various beautifully packaged gifts, and then looked at those things and began to dazzle, thinking that perhaps flowers And the gift has nothing to do with him from now on.

After Rui Yusheng entered the elevator, he paused for a moment with his raised hand. The hand that was supposed to press 1 down, pressed up the number on the highest floor. He came to the top floor of the company, sat on a chair in the small garden on the roof, and looked up at the sky.

He thought about what fate had arranged for him. As a soul who came through time, shouldn't it be a matter of course for him to succeed? But why did fate seem to suddenly stop helping him?

Whether it was fate or man-made, he was not willing to end here, he did not want to accept such a result. Then regard the current situation as a test and a turning point. If fate has really abandoned him, then he can change his own destiny by himself. He still has a chance to change, although the method is a bit dangerous, although it will be at his own expense, but this is the only way to rise from the ground, and the only way for him to stand up.

So Rui Yusheng began to approach Baird, whom he had been avoiding before. Although Baird wanted to get Lu Jingqian, this did not prevent him from getting together with Rui Yusheng who took the initiative to throw himself into his arms.