13

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Counterattack Strategies CS » Chapter 46: Interstellar Medic (13)
Counterattack Strategies Chapter 46: Interstellar Medic (13)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Interstellar military doctor strategy (13)

Three hours later, the door of the emergency room opened again, and Lu Jingqian and Bernice walked out.

The dean walked over quickly and asked, "How is the situation?"

Lu Jingqian took off the mask and said to the dean, "The patient's condition has all stabilized, and they are out of danger for the time being, but we still need to find out the reason for their sudden critical illness as soon as possible before we can continue to treat them. If it is treated as soon as possible, it may still be life-threatening.”

The dean relaxed, nodded and said, "Now transfer all these patients to the first medical department, and you will be responsible for the treatment. You must find a way to cure them and let them leave the hospital alive."

"We will do our best." Lu Jingqian said.

Kraut and Yarlin also breathed a sigh of relief. As long as those soldiers don't die, at least they won't have to go to court-martial, and they won't have to face prison.

Lu Jingqian took a look at Ya'erlin, and then said to the dean, "I need to know the composition and ratio of the medicines used by those soldiers, as well as their entire treatment process, so that I can find out the cause of their sudden critical illness more quickly. cause, and rehabilitate them as soon as possible.”

"It should be so." The dean turned his head to look at Yarlin and said, "Did you hear that? Give all the research materials and testing process of your drugs to Xi Lai, and he will come to help you solve the crisis. Don't hesitate to thank them."

Kraut was almost subconscious, and immediately stood up and objected, "No way, Dean, the research on limb regeneration is a stunt and confidential research, and it is also the result of Yarlin's painstaking efforts. How can we let them see the detailed information so casually?" ?”

"What is a completed research?!" The dean looked at him and said angrily, "Did the completed research almost kill all the people who did the drug test? There must be a big problem in his research process, so it caused In the current situation, a research with serious problems, what else can you hide?!"

"We can make up for the mistakes. We will find out the problems in the research and treat those soldiers." Kraut said hastily.

"You cured those soldiers yourself?" The dean looked at him and said, "Do you think that after such a thing happened, can you continue to be the deputy dean? Do you think you can continue this research project?!"

Kraut was stunned, because of this incident, could he not even keep his position as vice president?

"Dean, this incident was all caused by Yarlin, he should take full responsibility, and I can't be implicated together!" Kraut immediately began to shirk responsibility.

"You don't need to rush to shirk your responsibility. You can't shirk the responsibility that should be borne by you!" The dean said, "I gave you a chance last time. It's impossible for you to write a review this time. Just go back and go back." Wait for the dismissal notice, and I will clearly list your responsibilities on your dismissal notice."

"No, Dean!" Kraut begged, "I am willing to take all the responsibilities I should bear, but please don't dismiss me, I..."

"The only way for you to take responsibility is to leave this hospital!" The dean interrupted him and said, "If you continue to pester me like this, I will let the guards come and take you away. You can go directly to the military area to intercede!"