15 end

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Counterattack Strategies CS » Chapter 33: Women's clothing gangster (15)
Counterattack Strategies Chapter 33: Women's clothing gangster (15)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Raiders of women's clothing (15)

Baird was thrown back to his own residence by Fleet's bodyguards. After he called his personal doctor and took painkilling injections and medicines, the first thing he did was to have someone connect Rui Yusheng to him immediately. to the residence.

Seeing that Baird's men came to pick him up, Rui Yusheng thought that Baird had finally succeeded, and they came here specially to pick him up and watch him. He couldn't suppress the excitement in his heart, because he thought that not only would he be able to see Lu Jingqian being tortured immediately, but the time had come for him to stand up, so he went to see Baird excitedly.

As soon as Rui Yusheng entered the door, he was slapped by Baird and fell to the ground. He was stunned by the slap, his face was burning with pain, and his ears were still buzzing. He didn't know why Baird wanted to hit him, so he could only stare at him in a daze.

Baird lifted him up from the ground, pressed him against the wall and asked, "You know about the relationship between Fred Yue and Wen Nan, right?!"

"...What, what do you know, it's related?" Rui Yusheng saw Baird's bruised and purple face, and based on his words, he already guessed what was going on, but he subconsciously denied it.

"You still pretend to me!" Baird threw him to the ground again, and kicked him vigorously, "You know the relationship between Wen Nan and Frey Yue, but you still keep instigating me to kidnap Wen Nan, If you want to court death yourself, you still have to take me with you!"

"Ah!" Rui Yusheng screamed as he lay on the ground, he felt his ribs were about to be broken by Baird's kick, and he was about to die of pain, "Stop! Please, stop!"

"Do you know what kind of person Frey Yue is?!" Baird grabbed Rui Yusheng's hair vigorously and said, "He is a devil, do you know that he is a devil?! You actually made me offend him! You Do you know the result of offending others?!"

"It's you, it's you, who always wanted to get Wen Nan..." Rui Yusheng defended herself inarticulately.

"Then why didn't you tell me that he was from Freyer?!" Baird slapped him again and shouted at him, "Why didn't you tell me?! I'm going to be killed by you, you know? ?!"

Baird beat Rui Yusheng hard to vent his anger, and he didn't stop until Rui Yusheng fainted from the pain, and then a strong sense of fear made him dare not continue to stay in his own residence. Before he could pack anything, he ran back to his father's house.

He asked his father to plead with Freddie, to beg Freddie to let him go. His father scolded him severely when he found out what had happened, but he couldn't bear to see his frightened look, so he could only show his old face. Go and plead with Fred Yue.

Because he has not received an answer, Baird is afraid to go out every day, and even the slightest noise can surprise him. But in a few days, he lost a lot of weight, and his face was still very ugly.

A few days later, Baird got up in a daze to go to the bathroom. After he took off his pants, he found that he couldn't pee. He looked down and immediately gasped. He thought he was still dreaming and hadn't woken up yet, or he was wrong.

He slapped himself hard, and realized that he was not dreaming, and immediately let out a tragic howl, "Ah! Ah! Ah!!"

He stumbled and ran out, screaming heart-piercingly as he ran, "It's gone! My... is gone! Ah! Ah!"