17

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Counterattack Strategies CS » Chapter 17:
Counterattack Strategies Chapter 17:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Anti-Werewolf Raiders (17)

"No! You can't kill them! I'm not a wolf king!" Bonya said in a trembling tone, "You don't want to slander me!"

"If you are really not the wolf king, wouldn't their death be the best proof? What are you afraid of?" Lu Jingqian approached him step by step and asked forcefully, "You are so afraid of their death, don't you think you are worried about them?" Turning into a wolf after death, can't you hide your identity?"

"No! You're talking nonsense, I'm not the wolf king, and they're not werewolves either!" Bonia's heart collapsed, and he was unable to confront Lu Jingqian verbally, so he could only repeat the same words.

Lu Jingqian ignored him, and even Chucks acquiesced, no matter how much he objected alone, it would have no effect.

Lu Jingqian turned to Antwin and said, "Let's do it."

Antwin ordered his subordinates to execute a werewolf first. After the werewolf was executed, the square full of people was very quiet. Everyone stared at the dead man silently, waiting to see if he would become a wolf.

Bonia closed his eyes and hugged his trembling body. He could already predict what kind of eyes everyone would look at him next. He didn't want to bear it, and he didn't want to face it. At this moment, he hopes to go back in time so that he can be fully prepared to face all of this, instead of being helpless like now.

So under everyone's gaze, the killed member of the White Knights turned into a wolf.

Chucks couldn't react anymore. When the members of the Black Knights killed several other members of the White Knights one after another, he just stood there and watched motionlessly.

All the werewolves who were killed turned into wolves. The people may have been shocked too many times. They didn't feel too surprised when they saw those werewolves change back into wolves.

"Do you have anything else to say?" Lu Jingqian looked at Bonia and said, "If not, I will continue to prove your identity as the wolf king to everyone."

Bonia had nothing to say, and could only stare fiercely at Lu Jingqian, thinking about the possibility of kidnapping Lu Jingqian and fleeing here. He couldn't fall into the hands of the Black Knights after the wolf king's identity was exposed, in that case he could only die.

The members of the Black Knights fought again, suppressing Bonia and dragging her to the high platform in the center of the square.

Bonia didn't know what they wanted, but already had a strong bad feeling, he struggled hard and shouted "Let me go! Let me go! I'm a prophet, you can't do this to me !"

The members of the Black Knights set up a wooden frame on the high platform. After tying Bonya to the wooden frame, they placed a circle of half-meter-high dry firewood around the wooden frame. After pouring combustion aids on the dry wood, Soldiers with torches stood aside awaiting orders.

"Chucks! Chucks, save me!" Bonia's only hope now is to ask Chucks for help, he shouted loudly, "I'm not some wolf king, you believe me for the last time! Everything I I can explain it to you, you can't let them treat me like this! Chucks!"

Chucks clenched his fists tightly. He wanted to rush over to save Bonia, but he couldn't move his body. Hearing Bonia calling his name loudly hurt him emotionally, but intellectually, he couldn't respond to him.

Bonia, who couldn't get a response from Chucks, felt unprecedented despair. He knew that everything was powerless, and his future fate was completely out of his control.