6

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Counterattack Strategies CS » Chapter 24: Women's clothing gangster (6)
Counterattack Strategies Chapter 24: Women's clothing gangster (6)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Raiders of Women's Dress (6.1)

Rui Yusheng was very satisfied with his performance today, he already had a premonition that he would definitely be the first in the vote today, so after he entered the lounge, he sat next to Lu Jingqian. He was going to wait for the result to come out, and appreciate Lu Jingqian's shocked expression.

"How do you feel?" Rui Yusheng asked pretending to be concerned, "How many votes do you think your performance will get?"

"It's my first time doing competitive voting. I don't have any previous experience to compare, so I can't predict the votes I can get." Lu Jingqian said calmly, "Anyway, the live broadcast is over, so the result is left to fate."

"You're quite open." Rui Yusheng had a smile on his face, but he couldn't help but sneer in his eyes. "Since the establishment of Yushi, all the show models who have officially debuted have always crushed other companies' superstars." Mo, I have never been crushed by others. It is certain that you will not get the top three votes this time, but I hope you don't lose too embarrassingly, otherwise those trainers who strongly recommend you will be too shameless. "

Rui Yusheng was very dissatisfied with those teachers' strong recommendation of Lu Jingqian. He strongly hoped that those teachers would be hit by Lu Jingqian's votes, and regretted recommending Lu Jingqian. In his heart, even if he is not as good-looking as Wen Nan, he feels that he is better than Wen Nan in every other aspect. But under the circumstances that the company's management thought he had Frey Yue's relationship, he had never received such open special treatment, so why did he, Wen Nan, get it?

"I also hope not to disappoint them. After all, they are all trainers with many years of experience. I am under a lot of pressure to be favored by them." Lu Jingqian's tone and expression were light, a little nervous None of the emotions. Because he is still very confident in himself. Although due to the fan gap, it is unlikely that he will get the number one vote this time, but he is sure that it will not be too low.

Representatives of Dulin Company walked in, and representatives of various Xiumo companies walked in with them, and the representative sent by Yushi Company happened to be Bedia. As soon as Bedia came in, he looked at Lu Jingqian and gave him a reassuring look.

The representative of Du Lin said some very official words. After thanking all the show models for their hard work today, they began to announce the three show models with the most votes.

"Please look at the screen, the show model with the most votes is..." The person in charge of Du Lin didn't finish his sentence, because the name of the show model with the most votes, the number of votes, and the number of views will be displayed on the screen.

When the word 1 on the screen lit up, then Rui Yusheng's name lit up, as well as his number of votes and broadcast volume. The show models, willing or unwilling, all began to applaud him.

Rui Yusheng couldn't help showing a smug smile on his face. Although he had expected that he would get the most votes, the smugness in his heart didn't decrease at all. He didn't care at all whether those palms contained sincerity, he just enjoyed the vanity he got at this moment. Who of the other show models did not canvass votes in their live broadcast early on, but so what? The number of fans is the number that can determine the number of votes.

"Congratulations to Rui Yusheng for getting the most votes. I'm also very happy that you can become one of the spokespersons of our design style this time. Let's take a look at the second most votes..."