7

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Counterattack Strategies CS » Chapter 25: Women's clothing gangster (7)
Counterattack Strategies Chapter 25: Women's clothing gangster (7)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Raiders of women's clothing (7)

The show models from different companies entered the lounges arranged by their own companies respectively. Before they entered, each lounge was already filled with many show models who were not within 30 people, as well as senior executives from various show model agencies. and representatives are present. Because after the performances of the top 30 show models with the most fans, there will be a very grand and high-level banquet, and high-level executives from major companies will attend. This kind of banquet only happens once a year.

And after each show model's performance, different companies will send fireworks to the show model to represent their support for the show model. Some companies will give fireworks to one or more show models, but one show model can only give it once, the more show models you receive in the fireworks, the more face you will have. And Rui Yusheng is so confident that he will be the most popular show model in each company because he is very sure that he will be the show model who receives the most fireworks gifts.

Today, almost all the senior managers of the company came, because Weiding Group is one of the host companies of this event, and the senior management of the group will also attend the banquet. As a company under the Weiding Group, all the people above have gone, and they must also go.

Rui Yusheng was the first to perform on stage. He changed into a white floor-length dress and came out in the dressing room. After glancing at Lu Jingqian, he walked towards Get ready backstage.

What Rui Yusheng wanted to perform was the piano, and after the lifting platform was raised, he was sent to the stage. He has learned the piano since he was a child, and on such an occasion, of course he has to perform his best talent. However, compared with professional piano players, his playing skills still have a certain gap. However, this kind of live performance to give back to fans, as long as the performance is not too bad, generally no one will say anything.

Most of the show models will choose to perform with musical instruments, which is the safest choice. There are also good dancers who choose to dance, but over the years, almost no one chooses to sing. Because lip-synching or the use of voice changers are not allowed at the scene, and in such an occasion where even speaking is cautious, it is even more impossible for someone to expose his male voice.

What Rui Yusheng played was a lyrical piece. He wanted to prove that he could control and control whether it was **** or sensual.

After he finished playing, the lift went down, and now he just went to the lounge and waited to watch the fireworks for him.

Rui Yusheng sat down on the sofa, watching the gorgeous fireworks captured on the big screen in the lounge, the corners of his mouth could not help but rise. And after each fireworks ceremony, a large bouquet of real flowers will be brought in by the staff and placed next to the nameplate with Rui Yusheng's name on it.

In order to avoid the embarrassing scene where some show models do not get the fireworks, the agency will give fireworks to the show models of their own company. However, in order to avoid comparisons and falsification, it is also stipulated that a company can only give a show model once.

Rui Yusheng received a total of eight fireworks gifts. After his fireworks gifts were over, the host came to the stage and announced to the company that gave the fireworks gifts. In addition to the fireworks gift from Yu Shi, there are seven other companies that gave him fireworks gifts. These companies are all endorsements by him. It's also quite normal.