9

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Counterattack Strategies CS » Chapter 27: Women's clothing gangster (9)
Counterattack Strategies Chapter 27: Women's clothing gangster (9)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Raiders of women's clothing (9)

Lu Jingqian was about to leave with Bedia, but he was stopped by someone, and this person was someone that almost all the show models didn't want to see, and he was Baird.

As soon as the other seductive models saw Baird coming towards them, they all hid in other places, not wanting to have direct contact with him. But Baird came here for Lu Jingqian, and he only looked at Lu Jingqian, and the other models avoided him and didn't pay attention.

Lu Jingqian and Bedia looked at each other, knowing that if they didn't deal with this person, they would definitely not be able to leave.

Seeing that Baird was obviously coming for Lu Jingqian, the seductive general manager and vice president immediately stepped forward and stood in front of Lu Jingqian, trying to prevent Baird from getting in close contact with Lu Jingqian alone. Don't say that they already know that Lu Jingqian has Frey Yue's relationship, even if they don't know, they can't let the trump card that their company plans to cultivate have a relationship with someone like Baird.

When Baird saw them stopping in front of Lu Jingqian, the expression on his face immediately changed. He looked at the seductive general manager and said, "I'm just here to say hello. What do you mean? I'm afraid I'll eat it." him?"

"Mr. Baird, you misunderstood." The seductive general manager said with a smile, "We saw you coming, so we took the initiative to say hello to you."

"I don't want to say hello to you right now, I just want to say hello to Wen Nan." Baird said directly with displeasure on his face, "I gave him fireworks in the name of Du Lin, and he didn't specifically come to thank me Forget it, I took the initiative to come over to say hello to him, and you still have to stop me, isn't it justified?"

"It turned out that the fireworks gift Du Lin gave Wen Nan was given by Mr. Baird. We didn't know it before, so we just expressed our thanks to President Lin Seth." The vice president said, "Now that we know, then we also For Wen Nan, thank Mr. Baird."

"Why didn't he thank me himself? I'm already standing here, and he's here too, and the others aren't somewhere else." Baird said dissatisfied.

"Of course he wants to thank Mr. Baird." The general manager turned to Lu Jingqian and said, "Wen Nan..."

"Thank you for the fireworks gift, Mr. Baird." Lu Jingqian maintained the basic etiquette, but the smile on his face did not reach his eyes at all.

When Baird heard that Lu Jingqian finally spoke to him, he smiled and said, "How can you express your gratitude to me just by saying thank you? At least you should have a drink with me."

Baird has watched all of Lu Jingqian's live broadcasts recently. He is really obsessed with him, and he is determined to get him no matter what means. Although he felt a little distressed because Lu Jingqian was the person who lured you, after all, luu se is a company under the Weiding Group, unlike those small companies with no background, who can get people with some means. Although he hadn't thought about giving up on getting Lu Jingqian, the more he couldn't get it, the more he wanted it, and he couldn't control his desire at all.

Therefore, after several struggles and considerations, Baird decided to get him. Even if he was a seductive person, he was willing to take the risk and give it a try. He felt that after he succeeded, Yu Se would not do anything to him because of a show model, and if this kind of thing made a big splash, everyone would not look good. His reputation is already like this anyway, no matter how bad it is, it won't be much worse, but You Se will definitely take his reputation into account so as not to make things big. If he solves this matter privately, he will spend more money at worst.