part 6

Here is the next chapter:

In midnight:

Both were sleeping on their sides..suddenly vir's sleep broke because of cold breeze..he got up and saw the window of the room open..he went and close it..he came back..he was about to lay down but he saw purvi..she was not properly covered with blanket..so he moved a little close to her and adjusted her blanket carefully..after setting he got up and was about to lay down but purvi pulled his hand in sleep..he was about to fall on her  due to sudden reaction but he balanced himself..

He saw purvi has hold his hand in sleep..he tried to take out his hand from her grip but he noticed it was disturbing her sleep..so he decided to stay in that position for sometime..after few minutes he again tried to come out from his grip but it was of no use..

Vir: [murmurs] me kyu hi utha..or utha hi tha to iske paas jaane ki kya zarurat thi..ab chod hi nhi rhi mera haath..

Purvi: [in sleep] kya h..kyu pareshan kr rhe ho..chup chaap so jao na..

Vir: [murmurs] haath chod nhi rhi or bol rhi h so jao..khud mujhe pareshan kr rhi h or bol rhi h pareshan mt kro..hmm ajeeb h..

Vir laid in that position only..but it was uncomfortable for him..

Vir: ek to ye takiye ki diwaar bna di bich me..or upr se haath bhi pakad liya..sahi se so bhi nhi paa rha..ab agr sahi se Sona h to ye takiye haatane padenge..lekin subah ye uthegi to bolegi..ab kya kru..

Before he could say or do something he heard het murmuring in sleep..

Purvi:[ in sleep] tum waha dur kyu so rhe ho..paas aa kr so jao na..itna dur or kone me soge to niche gir jaoge..

Vir: [saw himself..he was lying on the edge] ise to neend me bhi sab pta h..

Purvi: [in sleep] aa jao..ab kya jb gir jaoge tb hi aaoge..

Vir: [removed the pillows from between and laid down]

He was feeling a little comfortable now because his hand was not much stretched..he was staring her..she was looking so cute while sleeping..

Vir: kitni pyaari lag rhi h sote hue..man kr rha h dekhta hi rhu..

While he was busy staring her..she up her hand and pull his cheek..

Purvi: [in sleep] tumhe pta h tum na bhot cute ho..bilkul teddy bear jese..or jb gussa krte ho na tb or bhi zyada cute lagte ho..man krta h tumhe cutu bulau..

Vir: [smile] acha to me ise cute lagta hu..
Wese Acha hi hua jo meri neend khul gyi..ab Jo Jo kregi na subah ache se maze Lunga me iske..mujhe pareshan krti h na..kl me isse chidaunga..

She moved forward and kiss his cheek in sleep..then hug him and sleep peacefully...

Other side vir was numb and shocked what just happened..he was surprised..he did not imagine amd thought this..

Vir: ye kya kya krti rehti h neend me..abhi to ese so gyi..kl uthegi to mujhe hi bolegi..kl se me sofe pr hi sounga..

After sometime he also slept..

Next morning..

Purvi wake up first..she opened her eyes and was surprised to see their sleeping position..her head on his chest and his hand on her waist..

Purvi: [think] ye kese ho gya..hum log ese kese so rhe h..ab ye uthega to pakka mujhe hi bolega..isse pehle ye uthe me jldi se uth jaati hu..

She quickly separated from him..but her chain got stuck with his locket..and because of this she couldn't got up and fall on his chest with a jerk..

𝐖𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑❤️🕊️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें