Part 36

Here is the next chapter:

One random day:

Both purvir were sleeping in each other's arms..last night they went in a wedding so they came late from there..vir was the first one to wake up..he saw his beautiful wife sleeping cutely in his arms..he was about to wake her up but after seeing her sleeping so peacefully he decided to let her sleep..

He got up and went for freshen up..After that he went downstairs..his mother saw him..

VM: uth gya tu..[he nodded] Purvi uth gyi?

Vir: nhi maa wo abhi bhi so rhi h..

VM: kyu uski tabiyat to thik h na..itni der tk to vo kabhi bhi nhi soti..

Vir: haa Maa wo thik h..wo kya h na kl raat ko shaadi se hum log late aaye the..to mene socha use thodi der or Sone deta hu..abhi thodi der me utha dunga..

VM: Acha fir thik h..ese me neend puri hona bhi bhot zaruri h..chl tu aa jaa naashta kr le..

Vir: hmm

Later all have there breakfast..then Vir went to his room..he went towards his study table..open his laptop and start working..he continued his work for sometime..

After 1 hour he saw time..it was 10am..he decided to wake her up now..he went towards her..go and laid beside her..he also went inside the blanket..he hugged her tightly and wake her up very sweetly..

Vir: [sweetly] Purvi.. chlo uth jao ab..tum aaj bhot der soli..now wake up..

Purvi: [sleepy] pr mujhe abhi or Sona h..

Vir: bilkul bhi nhi..chlo jldi utho..uske baad hume walk pr Jaana h..or tumhare morning ke khane ka bhi time hone wala h..

Purvi: Acha uth rhi hu 5 min..

Vir nodded and then went towards her belly..and kissed there..

Vir: mer se to abhi se hi wait nhi ho rha h..aage ke 8 months kese wait krunga..

Purvi open her eyes and saw him..he was busy in talking with baby..she smiled seeing him..

Purvi: [fake cough to get his attention] ahmm..ahmm..[he saw her] agr baby se baat ho gyi ho to mujhse bhi baat krlo..sirf baby ko hi good morning boliye.. mujhe nhi.

Vir: are me to baby ko good morning bolna bhul hi gya..sidha baat krne lag gya use..acha yaad dilaya..

He leaned towards her belly and kissed her..and said good morning baby..

Then he saw her..and moved upwards..kissed her cheek..

Vir: good morning my baby's mumma..

Purvi: [kissed him] good morning my baby's dad..Time kya hua h?

Vir: abhi to 10 bje h..

Purvi: [sit with jerk] what..10 bj gye..sab kya soch rhe honge..or tum mujhe pehle nhi utha sakte the..

Vir: purvi aaram se..ese itni tezz kyu uthi..or koi kuch nhi soch rha..sabko pta h ki hum kl raat ko der se aae the shaadi se to its OK.. Maa ne bhi bola h ki ese me neend puri hona zaruri h..

Purvi: Acha ab hato mujhe fresh hone Jaana h..

She went and came back..vir also asked a servant to bring her food..

Vir: ye lo purvi..tumhare liye fruits or fresh juice..

Purvi: vir mujhe fruits nhi khane..pls

Vir: no excuses..chlo jldi Khao..

Purvi: nhi

Vir: [think] acha..agr tumne ye fruits kha liye to iske baad me tumhe cheese toast dunga..

𝐖𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑❤️🕊️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें