REUNION 🥳💞

Here is the next chapter..

Purvi made the kids sleep with her in purvir room..she was sitting beside them staring their cute and adorable faces..and most importantly waiting for vir..

She glanced at clock..

Purvi: ye vir kyu nhi aaya ab tk..jb tk nhi yaad tha kuch tb tk thik tha..ab sab kuch yaad aa gya h to wait hi nhi ho rha..man kr rha h jldi se uski baahon me jau or Kas ke hug krlu..kaha reh gya ye..[remember] kahi us Ishika ke saath to nhi h..aaj kl wese bhi bhot baat chit ho rhi h uski us chudail ke saath..lekin mera vir esa nhi h..wo to mujhse bhot pyaar krta h..shayad kisi kaam me atak gya hoga..

Around 12am..

Purvi: [roaming in room] ab to itni der ho gyi..ab tk nhi aaya..kahi kisi problem me to nhi fas gya..kya kru..kisse puchu kaha h vo..[she called his pa] hello

PA: hello..

Purvi: me purvi bol rhi hu vir ki wife...vo office se nikal gye kya..

PA: yes mam sir abhi half an hour pehle hi nikle..

Purvi: Acha.. kyu koi important meeting thi kya?

PA: no mam..wo sir ki friend h na miss Ishika wo aai hui thi to sir unke saath hi kuch discuss kr rhe the..isliye late ho gye..

Purvi: [control herself] ok..thank you so much for telling..[she disconnected the call]

Purvi: [angry] ye vir..esi kya baat krta h roz roz us Ishika se..kya wo bhul gya ki wo shaadi shuda h..or uski wife me hu..aane do use ab to uski Khair nhi..

She thought to go in hall..but kids were sleeping alone in room..and their caretaker was on leave today..so she stayed in room only..

While she was roaming here and there angrily..she heard his car's voice coming..she looked from window to confirm..she saw him..

After seeing him she was not able to control herself..she ran towards hall..

Whereas vir was completely unaware of all this..he entered in hall all tired..and before he could do anything he realise someone has hugged him tightly..he came out of his trance after some seconds and looked down to see..

Vir's POV

As I entered the hall someone came towards me with the light speed and before I could even understand what happened the person hugged me tightly..it took me few seconds to understand and once I was out of the trance I realised it was purvi..but what happened to her why is she crying like this..my heart ached to see her crying like this..

POV end..

Vir put his hand on her head relaxing her..

Vir: [while calming her] Pu..[he realised] ruhanika kya hua..tum kyu ro rhi ho kisi ne kuch kaha kya..why are u crying like this..tell me..

Purvi listen this but she just tighten her hold around him..

Vir: at least tell me what happened..are u OK..bache..bache to thik h na..batao na kya hua mujhe chinta ho rhi h..

Purvi break the hug saw him..

Purvi: [sobbing] Vir...

Vir saw her with surprise expressions because since when she has returned she has not called him with his name then what happened all of the sudden..

Purvi: [sobbing] Vir.. me purvi hu..ruhanika nhi.. mujhe..mujhe sab yaad aa gya..tum..humare bache..humari family..humara pyaar sab kuch..I remember everything vir..

Vir: [surprise] tum..tumhe me yaad hu me..me vir hu..tumhe sab yaad aa gya..

Purvi: [hug him] haa vir I remember everything

𝐖𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑❤️🕊️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें