confession❤️🫶

Here is the next chapter:

This chapter will mostly be in English.. as it has more explanation then dialogues..

Next morning
After breakfast both bid everyone bye.
Right now they are in a car, vir is driving the car, with a smile on his lips seeing his wife who is getting impatient, because she don't know where they are going.

Purvi: Tum bata rahe ho ya nahi ki hum Kahan jaa rahe hai.[she said looking at him.]

Vir: Agar nahi bataya toh kya karogi [he said raising his eyebrow.]

Purvi: Toh....toh main [she said but Stop] ha toh main tumse baat nahi karungi [she completed her sentence and looked out of the window showing him fake anger.]

Listening her words he turn his head immediately towards with a wide eyes..and said what.... Why will you do this.

Purvi: Because you are not telling me where are we going.[she said without looking at him tried hard to hide her smile.]

Vir: Acha baba sorry but please don't get angry today is your day he said softly.

She looked at him and said toh ab btao hum kidr ja rhe hai

He sigh and said just wait sab pta chal jayega.. please its a surprise,.

She smile and nodded..then again look out from window. he also smile seeing her smile.

That's when she notice some car following him she got tense and said to him vir dekho na wo car kabse humara picha kr rhi h..agr usme koi gunde ya fir koi kidnappers hue to..

Vir: Nhi ye humare gurds hai jo tumhare sath hua uske baad main tumhari jaan ko lekr koi bhi risk nhi le skta isiliye ye humare sath rhege..

After sometime they reached in front of amusement park, seeing she got excited. When they come out of car. She immediately hugged him and said thanku thanku thanku so much.i love amusement park.

He hugged her back and said looking at her i know that you love amusement park that's why I bring you here.

Purvi: Tumhe kaise pta mere ko ye sab pasand hai..

Vir: Mujhe tum se related sab kuch pta hai tumhe kya pasand h kya nhi..

Both came inside she pointed towrds a ride and said to him lets go in that one he said yes and both go towrds bumpers cars..

After that they both went to roller coster, and she was screaming fully. And he was smiling all the time looking at her. When they come out from roller coaster he said agr tumhe dar lagta h toh tum gyu hi kyu..

Purvi: Haan dar toh lgta h but maaze bhi bhut aatr hai na.

he nodded his head in disappointed and said ye kabhi nhi sudhrne wali

After that they both went to ferris wheel 🎡🎡 .they were all the time sitting in ride holding eachother hand.when they reached at top she said looking at view wow it's so beautiful..

After that both come out from that ride.. then her eyes went towards the stall where many stuff toys were there..

Purvi: vir wo dekho na kitna cute teddy h..[pointing towards it] mujhe wo chahiye pls..

Vir nodded his head in sigh and then took her at that stall..

Vir: konse wala chahiye?

Purvi: wo pink wala..me use lekr soungi..Kitna cute h..

Vir: [a little jealous] kya..uske saath soungi..[she nodded] koi zarurat nhi h..is teddy h..tum bachi ho kya..

Purvi: pls.. mujhe wo chahiye..pls..[sad face]

𝐖𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑❤️🕊️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें