part 27

Here is the next chapter:

So first let's see a little flashback story of Natasha and vir..

Flashback

It was the time when both vir and Natasha were in the same university..

Vir studies in one of the famous University of London...His best friend or family friend also study with him...She also crush on him but he considered her as a friend not more than anything...

one day...
Natasha:
Vir I have a surpise for you...come with me...

vir-
Sorry natasha but I m Lil busy today...can't come with you...next time for sure...

Natasha:
no vir..you have to come..tumhe hunari friendship ki kasam... vir plz na come with me...

Vir-
Fine chalo chalte hai ..

They both come near a hotel 🏨 both come inside she take him to the terrace...she covered his eyes with a ribbon..

Vir -
Natasha ye tum kya kr rhi ho...plz tell me atleast...

Natasha -
Just wait and watch...

Both reached on terrace she open terrace gate and also removed ribbon from his eyes...

Natasha shout Happy Birthday dear.....Vir surprised to see the decoration and shocked also....
.
.
.
..
.

.
.
.

.
.
.
Vir-
What is this natasha...😡😠😤....
(Abhi btate h ye shock kyu hua)

Because the terrace is beautifuly decorated with red balloon and in between written that I love you Vir..

he turn and see she was sitting in purpose style with a ring..

Natasha-
WILL YOU MARRY ME VIR...I LOVE YOU...

VIR-
Sorry to say natasha...pr mene kabhi tumhe pyar Kiya hi nhi...humare beech jo bhi tha vo bs ek friendly bond tha..mene tumhe kabhi us Nazar se dekha hi nhi I only consider you as a friend but nothing beyond this...

Natasha-
But vir main toh tumse pyar krti hun na... bachpan se pyar krti hun tumhe..paglo ki tarah tumhare ek Nazar ke liye trasati hun...plz vir aisa mat bolo..tum Chao toh main tumhare liye wait kr skti hun...tumhe jitna time chaiye I am ready to give you my full life..but don't say that you didn't love me...I can't live without you....plz vir...

VIR-
Try to understand natasha...Jahan pyar nhi hota vahan kitna bhi time lelene se kuch bhi shi nhi hota....main tumse pyar nhi kr skta...but mujhe pta h koi na koi jarur hoga jo tumse bhut krta hoga ..pagalo ki tarah pyar krta hoga..

he left from there..

Natasha smile bronkenly....

Natasha:
Hai vir hai is duniya mein tum hi vahi insaan hoge Jo mujhe bhut kroge...Sayad tum bhul gye main kon hun Jo mujhe chaiye main use kaise bhi hasil krti hun...by hook by cook.. Tum meri zidd ho aur main apni zid kabhi adhori nhi chodti....

And she start laughing....

Flashback end..

So this was the flashback of her proposing him..

Flashback 2

This flashback is when she went to Singapore for some business purpose and get to know that purvir are married..seeing them spending quality time..

They both enjoyed their quality time in Singapore and someone see them behind a shop...
Natasha -
Ye tumne aacha nhi kiya vir tum mujhe mna krke is ladki ke sath kaise ghum skte ho...you are only mine..bhale hi main tumhare liye koi bhi importance na rakhi but you are my life,my love and most special my zid...I'll keep you mine...

They were in cafe having some coffee..she saw them there..later they moved to next place..she was following them..

They both were walking towards next place but on the way purvi saw cotton candy and asked vir to buy some..he buyed for her..

She was having her cotton candy..she look at vir and offered him..he denied first but later he ate some on her demand..she fed him..while she was making him eat..he bite her finger..

Purvi: ouch..kya kr rhe ho?

Vir: sorry sorry zyada zor se lagi..

Purvi: tum dekh kr nhi kha sakte..[rubbing her finger] dard ho rha mujhe..

Vir: [took her finger and blow air] sorry jaan me to sirf masti kr rha tha..[he kissed her finger tip] ab thik lag rha h..[she smile and nodded in yes]

Natasha was seeing all this from behind..

Soon there cotton candy was finish..purvi took a tissue to clean her hands but before she could clean..vir took her fingers in his mouth and lick them..she make a weird chii type face..

Vir: ab clean ho gya..

Purvi: ise Acha to Ganda hi rehta..ab mujhe Ganga nahane Jaana padega..

Vir: Acha.. [she nodded] to chlo me tumhe Singapore ki Ganga me le chkta hu..[she gave him a confuse look..he saw her and pick her in his arms]

Purvi: vir chodo..ye kya kr rhe ho?

Vir: dikhai nhi De rha..Ganga me lekr jaa rha hu..ache se naha lena..

Soon they came in hotel..he brought her near the pool side and gave her a mischievous smile..she saw him..

Purvi: nhi vir pls..tum esa nhi kr sakte..dekho mere kapde kharab ho jaenge...

Vir: to kya hua..me new dila dunga..

Purvi: nhi vir pls..

He throw her in the pool..and laugh..

Purvi: [in water] I hate u vir..tum bhot gande ho..

Vir: abhi to tumne mujhe Jaana hi nhi..jb jaan jaogi tb bolungi or bhi Ganda hu..

Purvi: uu..abhi mujhe Bahar nikalo..jldi..

He forward his hand to her but instead of coming out..she pull him in the pool..

Vir: ye kya kiya tumne?

Purvi: dikhai nhi De rha..Ganga me dubki lagwai h..

Vir: [fake glare] meri billi mujhse meow..
[She smile] ye Acha nhi kiya tumne jaan..ab tum saza bhugatne ke liye taiyar ho jao..

Purvi: Acha.. kya kr loge tum..

Vir: [pull her extremely close] do u want to know?

Purvi: [nervously] yes..

Vir: [he put his one hand on her waist and from other he hold her face..up her face and kiss her forehead..then eyes..then cheeks..nose tip..chin..and last the lips were left but before he could kiss her lips..she push him]

Purvi: kya kr rhe ho sabke saamne..sharam waram he ki nhi..[she came out of pool] chlo room me..warna ese dhand lag jaegi..

He came out from pool..hold her hand..

Vir:[while walking towards room] ek kiss krne deti to kya chla jaata..haa tumhe zyada hi maza aata h mujhe tang krne me..

Natasha was seeing all this from far away and was burning in jealousy..

Flashback end..

That's all for now
Do vote and comment
See u soon in next prt
Till then bye bye guys

𝐖𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑❤️🕊️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें