Part 76

Here is the next chapter

All were at dining table..

Vir was feeding angel and purvi was feeding cheeseball..Angel was having her toy in her hand..while playing it fell down..

Angel: dadaa..

Vir: haa bacha..

Angel: [point towards toy] Ted..Ted..dy..

Vir was about to pick it up but cheeseball came and took it..

Vir: cheeseball Angel ko dedo teddy..

Cheeseball: no..

Vir: ese nhi krte..ye uska h na..aap apna toy kyu nhi laaye..angel ko wapas kro ye..

Angel: [to cheeseball] Ted..dy..

Cheeseball: me..teddy..
(My teddy)

Angel: [point to herself] me..(my)

Cheeseball nodded in no..

Angel: [crying face] dadda..Ted..dy..

Vir: cheeseball dedo na use teddy..dekho wo ro rhi h..aapko Acha lagega aapki sister royegi to..hmm

Both kids were fighting..purvi was looking at them..suddenly she started getting some blur images in her mind..she was feeling as if she has seen the same situation before..two kids fighting on a toy..she hold her head..trying to get a clear image..but it doesn't work..

Cheeseball: [came to her] mumma..

Purvi came out from her thoughts and saw him..

Cheeseball: Me..teddy
(My teddy)

Purvi: nhi baby..ye Angel ka h..use dedo..aap good boy ho na..good boys ese apni sisters ko pareshan nhi krte..jao dedo use..dekho vo ro rhi h na..jao..

Cheeseball walked towards angel..gave her teddy..

Cheeseball: [kiss her cheeks] soly..
(Sorry)

Angel took her teddy..she also kissed him back..all smile seeing them..

Purvi: chlo ab dono khana khalo..come cheeseball..

Vir: [in mind] sirf purvi hi h jo inki ladai solve kr sakti h..meri to dono sunte hi nhi..cheeseball ne ek minute me purvi ki baat maan li..mumma's boy..hmm..
Ek minute..me apne hi bacho se kyu jealous ho rha hu..vo bache h..unhe apni Maa ki zarurat to hogi hi na..pr fir bhi..jb dekho tb mumma mumma krte rehte h..ye to glt baat h..purvi bhi inke saath hi rehti h..mujhe to esa lagta h ki me inki life me hu hi nhi..hmm..
Ye me kya paglo jesi harkat kr rha hu..khud se hi baatein kr rha hu..vir chod ye sab..

He then engulfed back in his work and feed angel..

After breakfast all went to their works..

Purvi was in her room..

Purvi: ye kya ho rha h mujhe..aaj jb bache lad rhe the to mujhe esa kyu laga jese mene pehle bhi ye sab mehsus kiya h..pr me to bacho se abhi kuch din pehle hi mili hu..fir kyu esa lag rha h mujhe..kyu mere dimaag me ese dhundli se chize aa rhi thi..kyu..

She tried to ignore those thoughts but they were stuck in her mind..she decided to spend some time with kids and ignore this all..

She got up and started moving downstairs but her head was spinning due to continuous thinking and pressure..

She was on stairs coming down..she was about to fall due to head spin..but before she could fall someone hold her protectively and securely..she hold that person's shirt tightly..she open her eyes when she felt no pain..and was surprised to see the person..and immediately push that person away from her.. and that person was none other vir..

𝐖𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑❤️🕊️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें