Part 32

Here is the next chapter

ALERT: MATURE CONTENT AHEAD

In purvir's room:

Vir: tum niche ro kyu rhi thi..tumhe kuch bolna chahiye tha..ese kese wo tumhe kuch bhi bol sakti h..

Purvi: tum itna gussa kyu kr rhe ho..

Vir: to me or kya kru..tumne niche kuch nhi bolna chahiye tha but tum chup thi..jo mujhe Acha nhi laga..

Purvi: [cup his face] tum gussa mt kro..shaant ho jao..[he turn his face] acha suno..[he didn't] suno na..mene kuch nhi bola kyuki mujhe zarurat hi nhi padi kuch bolne ki..[he saw her] ab mere possessive husband ne khud hi sab kuch bol diya..itna gussa kr dia to me kya krti fir..ab tumne itna gussa kr dia usko to mujhe laga hi nhi ki mujhe kuch bolna chahiye use..[kissed him] I m proud of my husband..

Vir: [naughty] sirf ek kiss se kuch nhi hone wala..mene use itna gussa kiya uske badle me sirf ek kiss..ye to unfair h..

Purvi: Acha.. to tumhe kya chahiye..

Vir: tumhe nhi pta ki mujhe kya chahiye..

Purvi: nhi..

Vir: Acha.. ruko batata hu..kya chahiye..

Without wait for next second..he pick her in his arms..she was shocked with his reaction..

Purvi: kya kr rhe ho tum..chodo mujhe..

Vir: nhi..ab tumhe to pta nhi ki mujhe kya chahiye to mene socha kyu na jo mujhe chahiye wo me khud hi lelu..

He put her on bed..and then he also came..he slowly moved towards her..

Purvi: [shy] Vir...

Vir: yes baby..

Purvi: tum kya kr rhe ho..

Vir: [came more towards her] abhi to mene kuch kiya hi nhi..but agr tumhari permission ho to kya me..[he look into her eyes..she also look into his eyes..and then slowly nodded..]

Without breaking the eyelock vir lean towards her and slowly made her laid and then came above her..he entangled their hands..then slowly and Without hurting her he started kissing her..purvi also responded him after few seconds..
Vir got more happy after seeing she is ready and is also responding him equally..

Both were out of oxygen..so they broke the kiss..vir saw her..

Vir: am sorry..

Purvi: [confuse] tum sorry kyu bol rhe ho..tumne kya kiya..

Vir: kiya nhi pr krne to wala hu na..uski wajah se tumhe pain hoga..but agr tum comfortable nhi ho..ready nhi ho to I can wait..mujhe koi jldi nhi h..jb tum ready hogi..comfortable hogi tabhi we will move forward..tumhari agreement ke bina kuch nhi hoga..promise

She saw him and felt blessed to have such a husband who cares for her..pampers her and even protects her like she is a glass doll..

Purvi: [kiss his forehead] thank you Vir.. thank u mujhse itna pyaar krne ke liye..meri baat manne ke liye..mere baare me sochne ke liye or kabhi bhi mujhe force na krne ke liye..

Purvi: u know starting me I hate u..but fir pta hi nhi chla kab pyaar ho gya..tum humesha mere baare me sochte ho..or ab bhi tum mere baare me soch rhe ho..tum kabhi apne baare me kyu nhi sochte vir..tum bhi to insaan ho..to humesha apni feelings kyu sacrifice krte ho..

Vir: esa kuch nhi h..me tumse bhot pyaar krta hu..haa me chahta hu ye sab pr iska mtlb ye nhi ki me apni Jaan ki fikr na kru..uski razamandi uski Khushi uski decision meri first priority h..Mr nhi chahta ki me tumhe kisi bhi tarah hurt kru..

Purvi: tum mujhe kabhi hurt nhi kr sakte vir..[lean towards his ear] I m ready vir..make me yours..

He saw her..she nodded in agreement..he felt so happy..

He lean towards her and started pampering her with kisses all over her face first..he kissed each and every corner of her face then slowly he moved down to her neck..purvi turned her face other side to give him full access..while kissing his hands were roaming all around her back..and her hands were in his hairs..while roaming his hands on her back he opened the hook of her dress..she felt it and make her grip tight on him..he slowly unhooked her dress and then remove her top from her shoulders and started giving kisses there..while this she also took her step and opened his shirt buttons..

After sometime their upper bodies were naked..vir was tasting every inch of her and same was with purvi..she was also kissing him on his chest..

After sometime their lower bodies clothes also joined the floor with other clothes..vir slowly and steadily enter himself in her taking care she might not get hurt..he was super careful while doing this..purvi was moaning his name..as he enter a painful moan escaped from her mouth..a loan tear escaped from her eyes but she was happy also..

After sometime vir was done..he slowly got up and saw her..he wiped her tear and then asked through eyes whether she is OK.. she nodded while smiling..vir kissed her forehead..and hug her..there bodies were already covered with blanket..vir put his head on her chest and hugged her tightly..she too hug him tightly..

Later both got into deep slumber in each other's embrace..

So that's all for now..this part was full of purvir's romance..hope u liked it..I hv wrote such scenes for the first time..I apologise if it was not upto the mark as it was first try..

Thank u for reading..
Do vote and comment for fast updates
See u soon in next prt
Till then bye bye guys
Keep supporting..

𝐖𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑❤️🕊️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें