part 90

Here is the next chapter

Vir reach the office with cheeseball..he entered the building in all his aura..everyone saw him and cheeseball and greeted them..

Aradhya came near them..First greeted vir then turn to cheeseball..

Aradhya: [pull his cheeks] hey cutie pie.. aaj aap bhi office aaye ho..hmm

Cheeseball yelled at her in his baby voice when she pull his cheeks..and turned to vir..

Cheeseball: dadaa..[point towards aradhya]

Vir: kya hua baby..ye na aapki mumma ki friend h..

Aradhya: come to me cutie pie [she forward her arms to him]

Cheeseball: no..[he hugged vir]

Aradhya: [pout] pls..

Cheeseball: no..dadaa..

Vir: cheeseball jao..khelo inke saath..ye na aapko bhot enjoy karaegi..kyuki ye bhi abhi bachi hi h..[he laugh..aradhya pout at him]

Aradhya: [to cheeseball] acha mt aao..candy khaoge..[she took one candy from her purse and forward to him]

Cheeseball took it and smiled at her..

Aradhya: [to cheeseball] ab mujhe ek kiss doge?

Cheeseball saw her..then slowly lean to her and kiss her cheek..she showed her other cheek..he kissed that too..

Aradhya: thank you cutie pie..[she kissed him]

Vir: aradhya aaj koi meeting h kya?

Aradhya: no sir aaj koi meeting nhi h..lekin aapko factory visit pr Jaana h or jo new stock aaya h saaman ka vo check krna h..

Vir: ok..to factory visit to cancel krdo..or jo files or new stock aaya h wo cabin me bhijwa do..

Aradhya: ok sir..

Vir: [to cheeseball] chlo..ab cabin me chle..hmm..

They went in cabin..vir made him sit on table..and stood near him..

Vir: to batao..kya kroge ab aap..hmm kya masti krni h aapko..

Cheeseball was just looking around his cabin..and playing from pen which he took from table..

Meanwhile aradhya came with files and gave it to vir..vir kissed cheeseball head and put him down..

Vir: ab aap yaha khelo..lekin is room se Bahar mt jaana..ok..[he nodded and started roaming around the room]

Vir was sitting on couch..checking files and looking him time to time..After some minutes cheeseball got tired of roaming and came to vir..

Cheeseball: dadaa..[pat on sofa beside him]

Vir: haa..thak gye aap..aa jao betho idhr..
[He settled him beside him on couch]

Cheeseball sat there patiently..then saw some files around him..he saw vir who was looking at those files..he also took one and copied him..vir saw him then he took one pen and acted like he is writing something..cheeseball saw him and also took one pen and again copied him..vir was looking him from side eyes..and smiled..

Cheeseball was patiently copying vir..but when vir sees him he stops..and when he turns he again starts..vir was enjoying his cute act..he took out his phn and secretly captured his pic and send it to purvi..

Purvi looked the image and smiled..she decided to post it on insta..

_______________

Imagine the boy of around 1.5 yrs old..

𝐖𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑❤️🕊️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें