part 85

Here is the next chapter

Next morning..

Vir wake up first as he feels some weight on his shoulder..he slowly opens his eyes he looked at sight saw angel was sleeping..he turned his head other side saw purvi and cheeseball were sleeping on his shoulder...he smile looking at them..purvi has covered cheeseball with her arms..and he was also hugging her but both were sleeping on his shoulder..

Vir: ye dono so mere upr rhe h..lekin hug aapas me kr rhe h..hmph..

Suddenly he realise that purvi was sleeping in her room..so when did she came here..

Vir: purvi to apne room me so rhi thi..yaha kb aai or ese..shayad bacho ke bina neend nhi aa rhi hogi..[put his hand under his head and started staring her] kitne time baad ese itni kareeb se dekh rha hu tumhe..or me jaanta hu ki tum bhi mujhe kahi na kahi mehsus kr sakti ho isliye to jb bhi mujhe Ishika ke saath dekhti ho jealous ho jaati ho..or kl bhi me uske saath na jaa Saku.. isliye tumne ye bimar hone wala naatak kiya tha..I love you so much..pls ab mujhe or pareshan mt kro na..jldi se pehle jesi ho jao..

He got up and settled all three of them properly..then moved to freshen up..

Meanwhile purvi also woke up..she look around and realised she slept there only..

Purvi: me to yaha bacho ko dekhne aayi thi fir me yaha kese so gyi..are haa me to cheeseball ko sula rhi thi shayad usko sulate sulate neend aa gyi..[saw around] ye Mr Singh kaha gye subah subah..pta nhi kya soch rhe honge hume yaha sota hua dekh kr..ab isse pehle wapas aaye yaha se chle jaate h..

She stood up from bed..and was moving hurriedly suddenly she hit her leg with a table..at the same time vir came outside and saw her..

Purvi: [hold her leg] ouch..

Vir: [came to her] are kya hua tumhe..dekh kr nhi chl sakti kya..jb dekho tb chot lagwa leti ho..dhyaan se chlna sikha nhi kya..

Purvi: [irritate] aap chup krenge..yaha mujhe dard ho rha h..or aap h ki baatein suna rhe h..

Vir: [made her sit on chair] yaha betho..me koi spray lekr aata h..aaram milega..

He went and bring a spray..hold her leg and was about to spray but she stop him..

Purvi: aap rehne dijiye hum khud kr lenge..

Vir: me kr rha hu na..hilna band kro..

He sprayed on the wounded area..she close her eyes and hold his hand tightly in pain..vir saw her..soon he was done..she was still holding his hand..

Vir: ab dard Kam ho gya tumhara..

Purvi: [open her eyes and saw her holding his hand] ji..sorry vo glti se..

Vir: it's ok..

Purvi: ab hum chlte h..[she went in her room]

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After few days

It was evening..purvi was alone in house with kids..she was playing with them in hall..vir has gone to office..

Purvi: angel pass the ball..[she gave her]

Purvi: cheeseball lo catch it..[she threw towards him]

She was feeling thirsty..

Purvi: babies aap dono yaha khelo..mumma abhi paani pikr aati h ok..kahi Jaana mt aap dono..[they nodded]

She went from there to kitchen..

In hall kids were playing with the ball..while playing angel threw the ball towards a room..it went inside the room..cheeseball saw her..

Cheeseball: [to angel] ball..

Angel: soly..
(Sorry)

Cheeseball: [nodded in no] ball..

Purvi came outside saw both of them talking..

Purvi: kya baatein kr rhe ho aap dono?

Cheeseball: [came to her] mumma..ball

Purvi: kaha gyi aapki ball..

Cheeseball: [point towards angel] She row ball..[point in room]
(She throw ball in room]

Angel: [pout] soly mumma..
(Sorry mumma)

Purvi: [caressed her cheeks] it's ok Baby.. mumma le aaegi aapki ball..ok..[they nodded]

Purvi: aap dono yahi ruko..don't fight..mumma will bring the ball..

She went in that room..it was dark inside..

Purvi: is room me switch kaha h?
[She took her phn..open the flashlight from phn and started searching for switch]

Soon she found switch..opened the lights..

As she turned after opening the lights she was shocked to see the room..she saw her pictures all over the room..some were her pics..some with vir..some with family members..some with small kids also..she became confused looking all this..she walked towards those pics..touched them..

As she was roaming around the room seeing those pics..she was getting some blur images in her brain..

Purvi: ye..ye kya ho rha h..esa kyu lag rha h..jese ye sab jo tasveer me h wo sab mene pehle mehsus kiya hua h..esa kyu feel ho rha h mujhe..

She was roaming all over the room..suddenly her eyes stuck on one pic..it was her pic with all the family members..she was holding kids in her arms..vir was standing beside her..and rest family members around them..

She looked that image for around 10 minutes and tears form in her eyes..she slowly started remembering everything
Her real name..her family..her love..her kids..she remembered everything and was crying feeling those emotions..

In hall..

Kids were waiting for her..but she didn't come..they slowly walked towards the room stopped at the entrance and peeped inside..

Kids: [while peeping slowly] mumma..mumma

Purvi heard their voice..turned towards door..saw their little heads which were trying to peep inside..she smiled and moved towards them..

She saw them and hug them tightly to her chest..both just wrapped their arms around her as they didn't know what happened to their mother suddenly..

Purvi: [while hugging them] am sorry babies..aap dono ne mumma ko bhot miss kiya hoga na..or mumma to paas hokr bhi aapke paas nhi thi..so sorry..[she broke the hug and kissed their whole face making them giggle] I love you so much mumma ki jaans..

Angel: mumma..Rai
(Mumma you are crying)

Cheeseball: [to angel] no..cry..mumma cry..
(It's not Rai.. it's cry..mumma is crying)

Mumma: no mumma is not crying..she is just very happy today..[she again kissed them squeezing them close]

After some minutes she broke the hug and took both of them in her arms and went in hall..sat on couch with them..

Purvi: aap dono to kitne bade ho gye..mumma ne miss kr dia ye sab..ab to aap bhot kuch bolna sikh gye..

They just get down from couch and started playing again with their toys..purvi was watching them loving..

Purvi: [thinking] in kuch mahino me kitna kuch sikh gye mere babies..pehle to sirf dadaa mumma no or yes bolte the or ab..ab to kitna kuch bolna sikh gye..Kitna kuch miss kr dia mene..

Purvi: [realise] or ye vir..ye mujhe bta nhi sakta tha..Kitna pareshan hui me ye soch kr ki meri family kon h..me Kaun hu..agr vir mujhe bta deta to ye sab nhi hota..jb me usse mili to use mujhe sab kuch yaad dila dena chahiye tha..idiot kahi ka..aane do use..

That's all for now
Do vote and comment
See u soon in next prt
Next prt after 100+votes only..

𝐖𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑❤️🕊️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें