part 47

Here is the next chapter:

After few months...

Now kids room was ready completely..purvi has set up their room already..

purvi has set up their room already

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Purvi and vir were in there room..

Purvi: vir chlo dekh kr aate h kya kr rhe h dono..

Vir: kya kr rhe honge..khel hi rhe honge..awaaz bhi nhi aa rhi unki..dekho kitni shaanti se khel rhe h..

Purvi: tum jaante nhi ho kya unhe..shaant h na to chinta ki baat h..pakka ladh rhe honge..chlo mere saath..

Purvi and vir went in kids room to see what they are doing now..as they enter..they saw both were fighting over a ball..

Cheeseball was playing with a ball..angel too wanted to play with it and him but he was not giving her..he was angry on her..she was trying to talk to him by snatching ball from him..

she was trying to talk to him by snatching ball from him

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Purvi: dekha bola tha na mene..ladh rhe h dono..tum kya bol rhe the ki khel rhe honge..

Vir: Acha sorry..ab dekho to kyu ladh rhe h..

He move towards them...angel saw him and crawl to him..

Vir: kya hua angel..kyu lad rhe ho dono?

She point towards ball in her brother's hand..asking vir to get it..

Vir saw towards his cheeseball..he was busy playing with ball..vir went towards him and ruffle his hairs..he glare him..then remove his hand from his hairs..

Vir: kya kr rha h mera cheeseball..ball se khel rha h..dad ke saath kheloge?

He saw him and nodded..vir smile..

Vir: chlo khelte h..pr sirf 2 me maza nhi aaega..mumma or angel ko bhi bula lo..

He crawl towards purvi..ask her to play with them..then saw towards angel..purvir were waiting for his next step..he saw purvir..

Purvi: bulao use..[he nodded in no] kyu kya hua?

He point towards angel then towards his hairs..telling she pull his hairs..purvir smile on this..he glare them..

𝐖𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑❤️🕊️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें