part 71

Here is the next prt..

As you all wanted me to update soon..so I managed my time for u guys and wrote this part for u..Next part will come after 5 December 2023..

I m sorry in advance if you don't like the dialogues and scenes in this part..

After 2 days..

Now cheeseball's fever was better..but his mood was still the same..all tried to cheer him but he was still in sulking mood..now vir started to go to office but he comes back early..After coming back..he plays with kids for sometime..then feed them and made them sleep..and then in night he used to remember purvi..their moments..talks to her pic..

And in case of that girl..that man has still kept her with him in a secret place..he has not done anything with her yet but his intentions are not good..

In factory..

The man comes..he sees that the girl is unconcious because of some drugs..he move towards her and throw water on her face..she wake up with a jerk..saw him in front of her..

Man: neend puri ho gyi na tumhari..thakan to mit gyi hogi..to chlo ab me tumhe firse thakata hu..fir or bhi achi neend aaegi tumhe..wese jb me tumhe yaha lekr aaya tha to kisi or maksad se Laaya tha pr ab us maksad ke saath saath ek or chiz h jo mujhe chahiye..or wo ho tum khud..agr tum mujhse shaadi krlo or mujhe pyaar kro to me abhi isi waqt tumhe in sab takleefo se free kr dunga..kyuki ab mujhe tumse pyaar ho gya h..or mujhe bhi tumhe yu takleef dena Acha nhi lag rha..

Girl: bilkul bhi nhi..mujhe marna manzur h lekin tumse shaadi me kabhi nhi krungi..

Man: [smile] chlo shaadi na sahi..pr ek raat to mere saath bita hi sakti ho..[he started moving towards her]

Girl: ye..ye kya kr rhe ho..dur rho mujhse..

Man came towards her..open the ropes with which her hands and legs were tied..then pull her harshly in other room..

He push her hardly.. she fell on a mattress there..she started moving backwards when she saw the man coming towards her..

Man came closer..lean towards her..hold her face..she hate his touch..push him hardly..man got angry give her a tight slap..her lips started bleeding..

Girl: pls mujhe jaane do..mene kya bigada h tumhara..me to jaanti bhi nhi hu tumhe..

Man: jaane tu wo bhi tumhe..bilkul bhi nhi..

He move towards her..hold her face..he was touching her in a wrong way..she was crying and trying to stop him but he was just doing what he wanted..he was leaning towards her and was about to kiss her but she push him with more force and stand at her place..looked around and find a stick..took it..started beating him hardly..

Girl: sharam nhi aati tumhe ek ladki ki izzat pr haath dalte hue..lekin me koi esi wesi lakdi nhi hu..tum mere saath kuch galat nhi kr sakte..[she beat him madly]

After sometime finally she stopped..saw man he was half conscious..shouting in man..she took her dupatta which the man has thrown away sometime ago..amd ran from that place..

She was crying and running without seeing anything..while running she suddenly saw a car approaching towards her with speed..she close her eyes in fear..the car stopped at right time and a lady came out from it..

Lady: kya kr rhi ho..marna h kya..ese gaadi ke saamne aate h kya?

Girl: [saw her] pls help me..wo log..wo log mujhe mar denge..mere saath zabardasti krenge..pls help..

Lady: [saw her condition] tum shaant ho jao..or mujhe batao kya hua..naam kya h tumhara..

Girl: mera naam ruhanika h..mera accident ho gya tha..2 din pehle hi hospital se discharge mila h..me jb waha se wapas jaa rhi thi tb kuch logo me mujhe kidnap kr lia tha..unka boss wo bhot Ganda h..usne mere saath zabardasti krne ki koshish ki..me bhaag kr aa gyi waha se..

𝐖𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑❤️🕊️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें