part 73

Here is the next chapter:

Next day..

Ruhanika got ready for her first day of work..she was excited as well as nervous..

In vir's house

Vir and everyone were at the backside of the house..where a pool was also there..kids were near the pool and a maid was with them..

VM: Renu jaa bacho ka khana liya..kb se yahi khel rhe h..thak gye honge..tu khana lekr aa inhe me dekh lungi tb tk..

She went..

Vir: [went near kids] bacho hum log waha khelte h..dekho waha flowers h birds h..chlo..[they nodded in no]

Angel: dada..ool..(pool)

Vir: nhi..pool me nhi jaana..or aap dono yaha nhi khel sakte abhi..jb bade ho jaoge tb khelna pool me..

VM: rehne de na vir..vo konsa pool me jaa rhe h..waha beth kr khel hi to rhe h..or atharv dekh aaj kitne dino baad thoda thik lag rha h..

Vir: pr maa ye log pool ke paas chle gye to..

Kids: no..dadaa

Vir: [saw them] promise pool ke paas nhi jaoge.. [they nodded]

While they were talking his phone rang..he moved other side to recieve the call..

At that time ruhanika reached outside the house..she looked around and felt something weird..she started getting some blur images in her mind..but she quickly removed those thoughts from her mind and looked for someone around to confirm that she is at right place..

Ruhanika: itna bada ghr h lekin Bahar ek guard tk nhi rakh sakte..agr kisi ko puchna ho ki yahi ghr h yaha kon rehta h to kisse puche..

She saw the name plate outside the house and got confirmed about the place..then entered inside..but she was stopped at the entrance by a maid..she was new there..

Maid: kon h aap..kisse milna h?

Ruhanika: wo me ngo se aai hu..baby sitter ki job ke liye to mujhe Mrs Singh se milna tha..

Maid: Acha..[point towards direction] sab log piche ki taraf h..tum waha se chli jao..

Ruhanika: ji..[she moved]

As she went..she looked around but no one was there..while she was busy looking for someone she heard two soft voices..she looked towards the voice and saw kids..she smiled seeing them..they were looking very cute in their small furry outfit..and there chubby cheeks were making them more adorable..but her smile changed into scared expressions when she saw them walking towards pool..she saw around to find someone but no one was there..so she quickly went there and pulled both of them away from pool..she bend to their level..

Ruhanika: ye kya kr rhe ho aap dono..ese nhi jaate pool me..or aapke mumma papa kaha h..ese hi chod kr chle gye aap dono ko..

She was busy saying but kids jump in excitement and hug her..making sounds..

Kids: [happy] mumma..mumma..

Kids were busy talking to her in their gibberish tone that she was not understanding fully but only some words she could understand..

All heard their loud giggles and voices so they came near them..vir saw them hugging someone..

Vir: maa ye kon h..bacho ne ese gale kyu laga rakha h ise..

VM: me khud tujhse puchne wali thi..kon h ye..me to andar thi kuch kaam kr rhi thi..

Vir: nhi me phone pr tha to pta nhi kon h..

𝐖𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑❤️🕊️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें