Part 75

Here is the next chapter

In midnight

Vir was not able to sleep..he was thinking about purvi..has she slept or not..did kids trouble her..is she comfortable..many questions were coming in his mind..

He got up from bed and decided to go and check them..he went in her room..saw she was sleeping in middle and kids were on her either sides..cuddling her while sleeping..he smile looking at the scene..

Vir: kitne time baad ye scene dekhne ko mila h..mujhe to lag rha tha ki bache purvi ko Sone nhi denge..pr ye teeno to aaram se so rhe h..kitne pyaare lag rhe h..[he leaned towards kids and kissed them softly]

Then he look at purvi..he was in turmoil whether to kiss her or not..his heart wanted to do it but his mind was controlling his heart..he didn't got the courage so he thought to go back now..

He was going but his eyes fell on angel who was moving in sleep..he went to her side and patted her slowly..she stopped moving..he was about to get up but purvi put her hand on his in sleep..he saw her..

He tried to remove his hand but it was disturbing her sleep so he stopped..
After some minutes purvi to felt her hand on some hard skin..she slowly opened her eyes to look..as she open her eyes she saw him..she sat with jerk..vir saw her..

Purvi: [scared] aa..aap yaha kya kr rhe h..

Vir: [stand beside bed] vo..vo me dekhne aaya tha ki aap thik se so rhi h ya nhi..bache zyada pareshan to nhi kr rhe na..me dekh kr jaa hi rha tha lekin fir dekha ki angel uthne wali thi to me use sula rha tha..itne me aapne wo..sorry agr aap dar gyi ho to..

Purvi: ab..vo nhi esa kuch nhi h..vo aap achanak se aa gye saamne to..

Vir: me chlta hu..aap bhi so jaiye..good night..[he went]

Purvi: [to herself] bhot ajeeb h ye..or mujhe bhi pta nhi kya ho jaata h jb ye paas aate h..ab jitna ho sake utna inhe avoid krungi..inse dur rahungi..haa ye hi thik hoga..

She once glanced at kids then slept with them..

Next morning

Purvi was getting ready in her room..vir was in his room with kids..he made both of them bath..angel was ready but cheeseball was as usual active and roaming here and there..

Vir: cheeseball come here baby..taiyar ho kr khel lena..

Cheeseball: no dadaa

Vir: cheeseball..

Purvi who was moving from there saw them..First she thought that only kids are there but then her eyes goes on vir..she stopped at entrance and was about to go back but angel saw her..

Angel: mumma..

Purvi turned nervously..vir and cheeseball too saw her..

Vir: aap yaha..

Purvi: [nervous] vo..vo me bacho ko dekhne aayi thi..pr aap h inke saath to me baad me khel lungi..

Vir: nhi nhi..balki Acha hua aap aa gyi..dekhiye na [point towards cheeseball] ye meri baat nhi maan rha..agr aap ise ready krde to..

Purvi saw cheeseball who was roaming in his bathrobe..she smile seeing him..

Purvi: haa kyu nhi..

She moved towards him but he saw her and ran from there..she saw him confusingly..he stop after coming far from her..turn to her..show his tongue..purvi saw him surprisingly..

Purvi: come here bacha..[he nodded no]
Ready nhi hona aapko..[again no] kyu..

Cheeseball: water..play..dadaa..bad..
( I want to play with water but dadaa took me out..bad dadaa)

Purvi: aapko Pani me khelna tha..[he nodded] dad aapko Bahar le aaye..[he nodded]

Vir: beta mene aapko 15 minutes extra diye the playing krne ke liye..aapko or khelna tha..[he nodded]

Purvi: aap kl khel lena abhi aa jao ready ho jao..[he was roaming]

Purvi: agr aap nhi aaye na to me aapke saath nhi khelungi..or me naa jaha se bhi chli jaungi..

Cheeseball saw him with open mouth..

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Vir laugh on his action..purvi glare them both..both became normal..

Cheeseball: [came to her] mumma..no..go..
(Mumma you will not go)

Purvi took him and kissed his cheek..

Purvi: I will not baby..chlo ab aapko ready krte h..

She took him and start making him ready..

Meanwhile angel was with vir..vir was playing with her..Angel was throwing her legs in air..vir saw her and kissed her little foot..angel saw him..then show him her other foot..he kissed that too..angel then show him her little palms one by one..vir smile and kissed them too..angel was now enjoying this..she wanted more kisses and hugs from her father..she them pointed towards her cheek with her index finger..but vir didn't kiss this time..she called him and again point but he didn't..

Angel became annoyed..

Angel: [while kicking her legs on him] dadaa..dadaa..

Vir: kya hua..

She point towards her cheek with her index finger asking him to kiss and pamper her..he smiled and kissed..then she point at both eyes..he kissed..at last she made a pout..vir laugh and kissed her pout too..she laugh and look at him..

Purvi saw all these when she came back with cheeseball..she was admiring both father and daughter..how much they were happy together..

Cheeseball: [left purvi's hand and went towards vir hardly] dadaa..[vir saw him..he also bring his face near him asking him to kiss him also]

Vir: me nhi kr rha aapko kiss..[he glare him] aapne meri baat maani..jb me bula raha tha to aaye mere paas..nhi naa..ab bhi dekho kese gussa kr rhe ho..me nhi kr rha..

Cheeseball: [sulking turn other side cover his eyes like he is crying] dadaa..no luv me..
(Dadaa..dont love me)

Purvir saw his antics with surprise expressions..vir took him and made him sit on his lap..

Vir: kya bola aapne..haa

Cheeseball: [sad] dadaa no luv me..
(Dadaa don't love me)

Vir: nhi baby.. I love u the most..Sachi..

Cheeseball: [sulking] bad..dadaa

Vir: no baby..Sachi.. I love u so much..[he said and kissed all over his face making him giggle] ab happy..[he didn't respond]

Vir made him sit in front of him and started tickling him..he laugh whole heartedly..

Cheeseball: da..[laugh] daa..dadaa[laugh] stop..[vir didn't] pls dadaa..

Vir stopped and took both kids in his embrace and hug them tightly..purvi saw this and smile looking at their bond..

That's all for now
Do vote and comment
See u soon in next prt
Till then bye bye guys
Next prt after 60+ votes..and 20+ comments..

𝐖𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑❤️🕊️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें