part 21

Here is the next chapter:

Both were happily enjoying..they both spent there rest of the days on Singapore with lots of fun and adventure and then both returned back to Delhi..

So it was late in night..around 11pm..

Purvi was in their room..waiting for him as he has still not returned from his work..she tried calling him but his phn was switched off...

Purvi: [angry] ise na Zara si bhi fikr nhi h..itni der tk kon kaam krta h or agr itna hi kaam tha to ek phn krke to bol hi sakta tha na ki late ho jaega..ye sab batana to dur phn band krke beth gya h..

She calls his pa..he informs that he has left from office already..she became worried for him..

After around half and hour later..

The door bell rangs..she went and open the door..it was vir..she saw him angrily..

She opened the door and moved inside..he also follows her..

Purvi: [angrily] jao jaakr fresh ho jao me khana laaga deti hu..[she moves]

Vir: [to himself] ye itne gusse me kyu h..lagta mood zyada hi kharab h..vir ab to teri Khair nhi..

He went to room and came back after freshen up..he saw her arranging things..he quickly goes and sat on his place..

Purvi came and put plate in front of him with a little force..he looks this and gets more scared for himself..

Vir: aaj to pakka mara..

Purvi: [serves him] lo dinner kro..

He tried to start the conversation with her but she moves in kitchen saying she has to bring something..

Later she comes..serves for herself too amd quickly finish her food and went in room..vir also quickly finishes his food and moves to room..he saw her doing all the work annoyingly..

Vir: [ came towards her] kya hua h..batao to kyu itna gussa ho..[innocently]

Purvi got frustrated..she looked him angrily..then angrily pull him holding his collar..

Purvi: [angry] tum..mtlb tumhe kuch padi hi nhi h..ghr pr koi tumhara wait kr rha h ya nhi tumhe isse koi mtlb nhi h..tumhe to bs apna kaam krna h..sirf kaam ki padhi h..to jao jaa kr apna kaam kro yaha kya kr rhe ho..kya krne aaye ho jao kaam kro..[leave his collar]

She saw his phn on table..

Purvi: or ye ye phn..nhi nhi ye dabba apne saath lekr kyu ghumte ho jb ise charge hi nhi krna Hota..

He was trying to say something but she was not letting him speak..he was controlling hard but now it was enough for him..

He hold her and grab her lips..he start kissing her..she was shocked because of sudden reaction

After sometime vir broke the kiss..he saw her..her eyes were wide open..she start hitting him on his chest..

Purvi: [while hitting] how dare you..tumne mujhe kiss kese kiya..

Vir: [hold her] acha relax..ab batao kya hua..kyu itna gussa kr rhi ho..

Purvi: me itni der se bol rhi hu sunai nhi de rha kya..kaan me cotton Daal ke bethe ho..Hadd h..jao mujhe tumse baat hi nhi krni..

She is about to left but he hold her wrist and pull her towards him..his one hand on her waist and his other hand on his ear..he was holding his ear and saying sorry with a cute pout on his face..

Vir: [cutely] sorry yr..actually me jb office se nikla na tb mera phn off ho gya tha.. aur fir raste me car bhi kharab ho gyi thi..tb mene kisi or se phn lekr driver ko phn kiya or usko bol kr dusri gaadi mangwa li or fir me ghr aaya..

Purvi melts on his cute apologise..

Purvi: to usi phn se ek call mujhe bhi kr dete h..atleast me itna pareshan to nhi hoti..

Vir: Acha yr sorry na aage se nhi krunga aisa pakka wala promise..

Purvi: ok..chlo ab so jao..thak gye Hoge na..

Vir: [cutely] yes me bhot thak gyaa..fir bhi tum mujh pe gussa ho rhi thi..

Purvi: to tum ese kaam hi kyu krte ho..chlo ab so jao..

They both went on bed and laid in each others arms..

After sometime..

Vir was not able to sleep..he was moving continuously

Purvi: kya kr rhe ho vir..sahi se so jao na..itna kyu hil rhe ho?

Vir: mujhe neend nhi aa rhi..

Purvi: aakhen band krke aaram se let jao aa jaegi..

Vir: nhi aa rhi..me kabse yahi kr rha hu..

Purvi: [think and get up] idhar aao..[he came close to her] ab apna sir meri God me rakho..[he look her..she nodded]

He put his head on her lap..she started caressing his hairs softly and gently..making him feel relief..slowly he started feeling relief..he was feeling best like heaven..slowly sleep engulfed him..she saw him..he was sleeping like a cute little baby..she make sure he is in deep sleep..

She slowly made him sleep properly on his place..covered him with blanket..kissed his forehead..she was moving to sleep on her place but he hold her hand in sleep..she smile..

Purvi: ise neend me bhi chain nhi h..

She moved close to him and kept her head on his chest..hug him tightly..he also wrap his arm around her stomach in sleep..then both drift off in deep slumber..

Next morning..

Both got busy in there works..vir went to office..purvi also went with him as she has also rejoined office..

Like this many days passed..both were getting more comfortable with each other..they mostly spend time together..in office also vir does not miss any chance to do romance..they were living happily with each other..

But destiny has some other plans for them..

So let's see what role will destiny play in their lives now..

Thats all for now
Do vote and comment
See u soon in next prt
Till then bye bye

𝐖𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑❤️🕊️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें