part 78

Here is the next prt

After few days..

It was midnight..

Vir was at his penthouse..doing some of his office works..

Vir: [remember] are is project ki file to ghr pr hi reh gyi..ab itni raat ko kisi ko bol bhi nhi sakta..pr kl meeting h file to urgently chahiye..ek kaam krta hu khud hi chla jaata hu..

He took his car keys and drove towards home..After some minutes he reached..

He directly went in his room and took his file..

Vir: ek baar bacho ko bhi dekh leta hu..

He went towards purvi's room..First he slowly peeped inside..all were sleeping..he went towards bed with slow steps..

He smiled seeing his son who has pushed his blanket in sleep..he cover him properly and kissed his head..then he saw angel who was sleeping with a cute pout on her face..he leaned and kissed her forehead..then he look towards purvi..

Vir came towards her side..saw her sweating and breathing heavily in sleep..he became worried..he sat beside her..

Vir: [try to wake her up] Ruhanika Ruhanika utho..aankhen kholo apni..hey wake up..tum sun rhi ho..

Vir: esa kya dekh rhi h sapne me jo itna dar rhi h..ye to uth bhi nhi rhi ab kya kru..

He thought for a second then again looked at her..he slowly pulled her in a hug..caressing her hairs..

As she got his warmth..she started relaxing in his arms..vir slowly caressed her hairs..kissed her head..he saw her getting normal..he made her laid down and wiped the sweat drops that was forming around..he was about to go but she hold his hand tightly in sleep..vir saw her..

Purvi: [in sleep] pls mujhe bacha lo..wo log wo log mujhe le jaenge..pls..

Vir heard it and saw her with confused expressions..

Vir: ye purvi kya bol rhi..kon log or wo purvi ko kyu le jaenge..mujhe pta lagana hoga ki kya hua h esa jo purvi ese react kr rhi h..

He glanced at her one last time and then moved from there to his room..he dropped the idea of going back to penthouse..

Next morning

Vir came in purvi's room..all were sleeping..

Vir: [saw watch] ab tk to uth jaate h..aaj kyu nhi uthe..mene socha tha dono ko surprise dunga pr ye dono to uthe hi nhi ab tk..koi baat nhi thodi der wait kr leta hu kya pta uthne wale ho..

He sat on couch waiting for his kids to wake up..

Vir: [excitedly] wake up babies..dadaa is waiting to surprise you..

After 10-15 minutes vir saw some movement in cheeseball..he got up from couch moved towards him..cheeseball has not wake up yet..vir thought he will wake up as he was moving..he leaned towards him and picked him in his arms..

Vir: [to cheeseball] cheeseball..baby wake up..dekho dadaa aapko surprise Dene aaye h..wake up na pls..me kbse wait kr rha hu..

Cheeseball slowly opened his eyes..he realised he was in someones arms..he up his face from shoulder to see..as he saw vir a smile crept on his face..

Cheeseball: [yell] dadaa

Vir: shh shh..Angel or mumma so rhe h na..jb wo uthenge to unko bhi surprise denge..ok.. [he nodded] give me hifi..[he show cheeseball his palm..cheeseball slowly tapped on it giving him hifi]

Vir: chlo hum room me chle..[he nodded]

While taking him to his room..

Vir: or mere baby ne kya masti masti ki..haa dadaa ko miss kiya..[he nodded] acha kitna miss kiya..

𝐖𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑❤️🕊️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें