Destruction

As Arthur's consciousness faded into existence, the first sensation was that of floating, weightless, in an immaterial void. There was no up or down, no left or right, no sense of direction or location. The only thing that existed was his mind, adrift in the endless expanse of nothingness.

As his mind struggled to make sense of this strange new reality, a barrage of thoughts and emotions began to flood in, assaulting the senses with a cacophony of chaos and destruction. His mind was bombarded by visions of death and decay, of war and destruction, of pain and suffering.

The thoughts were overwhelming, like a hurricane of negativity and despair, tearing through his mind with a relentless ferocity. His mind struggled to hold on, to find some sense of stability amidst the chaos, but it was like trying to grasp at smoke - everything slipped through its grasp, leaving only emptiness in its wake.

With each passing moment, the thoughts grew more intense, more overwhelming, until he felt like he was being crushed under the weight of its power. There was no escape, no way to flee from the maelstrom of destruction that raged within him.

And yet, even as his mind was battered and torn apart by the onslaught of chaos, there was a strange sense of comfort in the midst of the pain. It was like being caught in a storm, buffeted by the wind and rain, but still feeling a sense of safety and security within the eye of the tempest.

(A/N Machostic princess go brrrr )

In the midst of the chaos, his mind found a strange sort of peace, a sense of acceptance of the destruction that raged around his wandering consciousness. It was as if his mind had become one with the very essence of destruction, and in doing so, had transcended the limitations of the physical world.

For a moment, his mind was lost in the maelstrom of chaos, feeling the power and energy of the destruction that surrounded it.

Destruction was not the end, but merely a means to an end. It was the force that cleared away the old, the stagnant, the broken, and made way for the new. It was the energy that drove growth, change, and evolution.

The chaos began to subside, the storm of destruction slowly fading away. His mind was left alone, once again floating in the immaterial void, but this time there was a sense of calm and clarity that had not been there before. The good began to fade away as colours one again embraced his vision.

Arthur's eyes groggily opened, to his room in the eleven castle. Trying to haul himself up a weight held him down refusing to let him up. Looking down he saw Tess, laying her head on the bed fast as sleep as her hand clutched his own. Her touch felt soft and tender. Like a flower's petal, ready to crush under something as light as a finger tap. Smiling inwardly he straightened his back, extending his index finger as he, poked her cheek slightly,

"Hey Princess, wake up." He whispered gently in to her ear, as he saw her wake up.

"Mmmm, Art? Good morning... Wait ART...! I WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU ART, waaa" She wrapped her arms around him like ann anaconda and let her emotions burst out. Letting out a defeated sigh, He gently placed one hand over her head and the other on her back, assuring her that he was ok.... however, he felt something else.

 A dormant feeling trying to break its chains and get fulfilled. A feeling to kill this girl and everyone present here. To stab them until they are unrecognisable and burn them until not even ash existed as evidence for their existence. His mind was awash with images of destruction and chaos, visions of a world torn apart by violence and hatred. And for a moment, he reveled in the power of it all, the sheer exhilaration of wielding such raw, untamed energy.

Without him knowing, a sneer formed on his face, his azure eyes glinting in a hint of red. Minute amount of fire mana encircled his fingertips as the thoughts of burning the whole place ravaged his mind, the flames weren't the usual bright orange but a mesmerising shade of crimson.