Let the truth be known

Jin woo luxuriated in the tranquil atmosphere of the Relictomb, now restored to its former glory with verdant grass carpeting the ground. He reminisced fondly about the gentle caress of the breeze against his skin and the sensation of Sylvia's fingers delicately weaving through his hair as he lay with his head nestled on her lap. Sylvia had a peculiar habit of meticulously examining his hair for any tangles or flaws, but Jin woo was content to let her run her fingers through his locks, relishing the soothing sensation as she continued to massage his scalp. His expression remained impassive as she playfully teased and coaxed his hair into different shapes and styles.

As Jin woo slowly opened his eyes, he was greeted by the sight of Sylvia staring up at the moonlit sky, her milky complexion bathed in the ethereal radiance. Her presence was accompanied by a fragrant aroma of blooming nectar flowers, and her iridescent amethyst orbs shone with a luminescence that transfixed him. "How are you feeling?" she whispered tenderly, sweeping a stray strand of his hair away from his ear with her gentle fingertips.

As Jin woo gazed intently at Sylvia, bathed in the luminous radiance of the lunar sun, she noticed his unwavering gaze and flushed with a hint of embarrassment. "Is something the matter?" she inquired, tentatively reaching up to touch her own face. Without a word, he gently took hold of her hand and placed it on his scalp, holding onto her wrist with his own larger hand for a brief moment. He regarded her with an almost reverential awe, taking in the youthfulness of her visage, the pristine whiteness of her hair, and the mesmerizing beauty of her lavender eyes.

It struck him as peculiar that he was only now able to appreciate her beauty, having been unable to recognize beauty in any form - be it of the soul, mind, or world - for so long. But in this moment of profound serenity.

A sudden epiphany overtook Jin woo, and he blurted out, "Your beautiful." Despite the tranquil state they were in, remnants of his troubled past still haunted him. Sylvia's face lit up with a blush, and a faint smile graced her lips as she replied, "You are as well."

But all at once, her expression turned to one of horror, and she exclaimed, "Ah! I mean, you are handsome too." She laughed nervously at her mistake, but Jin woo was not in a fully lucid state at the moment. "You understand what I meant," she continued, delicately brushing a strand of hair away from her face, as his eyelids slowly drifted shut.

She gently caressed his face with a her palm and said, "Sorry," but he was too exhausted to keep his eyes open. They once again fell into silence, but it was not an uncomfortable one. The two found comfort in each other's company and the quietness that enveloped them.

"Are you not going to ask me what that was?"

She nodded her head humming softly to herself. The tune was tranquil and honey-tinted, and it seemed to float on the gentle breeze, "Should I push you for answers? It's clear what those memories meant to you and I won't press you for answers." she said, her fingers massaging his scalp in a soothing manner. Jin Woo sighed before lifting his head from her lap and sitting in front of her, their eyes meeting at the same level.

As she tried to settle him back down, he interrupted with a solemn expression, "Jin, you need to res-" but she was cut off by his sudden inquiry. "We've known each other for quite some time, Sylvia. Over this time, you've told me everything about you, but... how much do you actually know about me?" His question didn't bother her; she simply smiled at him.

"I don't think it matters," Sylvia said with a smile. "You're the same person who saved me and the one my daughter sees as a father. What else do I need to know?" Jin woo was taken aback by her words, his facial expressions however appeared humorous to Sylvia and I involuntarily she began to laugh; and soon after so did he.