The Spy

As the first rays of the morning sun spilled through the window, Arthur stirred in his bed. His fiery red hair was tousled and tousled from a restless night's sleep, and he rubbed his golden eyes, trying to shake off the grogginess.

Slowly, he sat up, his blanket slipping off his bare chest. He yawned and stretched his arms, feeling his muscles wake up and come to life. With a flick of his wrist, he summoned a flame in his palm, watching as it danced and flickered, illuminating the room with a warm glow.

Arthur swung his legs over the side of the bed and stood up, his bare feet sinking into the soft rug that covered the floor. He made his way to the window and pushed it open, letting in a cool breeze that carried the scent of fresh dew and blooming flowers.

Outside, the world was slowly coming to life. Birds chirped and sang their sweet melodies, and the leaves on the trees rustled in the gentle wind. Arthur closed his eyes and took a deep breath, savouring the crisp morning air.

With a smile on his lips, Arthur turned away from the window and made his way to his dresser. He pulled out a fresh set of clothes, a simple tunic and pants made of soft, light fabric. He quickly dressed, slipping his feet into a pair of homey sandals, and then made his way to the door.

As he stepped out into the hallway, he was greeted by the sight of the Helstea's sprawling estate, a grand and imposing structure of stone and marble. He walked down the hall, his steps echoing on the polished floor, and made his way to the kitchen.

There, he found his mother and Tabitha already at work, preparing breakfast for the family. His sister running around and playing with his sister.

Sylvia made her way down the stares her long and straight locks cascaded down her back in a disheveled mess. Her hair was as white as snow, her skin was fair and unblemished, giving her an almost porcelain doll-like appearance. Her striking lavender eyes predated a gentle hue, framed by long dark lashes that emphasized their color.

She was wearing simple, yet comfortable clothes - a plain white t-shirt and loose-fitting gray sweatpants. Despite their simplicity, the clothes seemed to suit her well, as her bare feet lightly padded across the floor, making almost no sound as she moved. As she stretched her arms up towards the ceiling letting out an exhausted yawn before making her way towards the two woman.

Trailing his golden eye's he stared at Jin woo, who dressed in his usual all black attire. Calmly conversing with Reynolds and Vincent.

Soon enough the family were all present at the table, the abundance of food splattered across the table might have made it look like a royal feast.

"Arthur, do you have any plans for today?"Alice inquired as she served Arthur a plate of her beef stew which was by far Arthur most favoured meal. With both hands, Arthur carefully took the plate from her and set it down in front of him.

"Not really. Why do you ask," Arthur responded, savoring a succulent piece of beef. The combination of spices in the dish was splendid."Me and Tabitha are going shopping, want to come with us?"

The slab of meet that he was gingerly chewing on got caught on his throat. Slamming his fist on his chest to help it digest allowing it to travel through his sarcophagus.

"Sh-shopping?" He spoke, palpable sense of dread hovered above him like a thunder cloud as he stared with fearful eyes at his cheerful mother. "Yes I can already think of all the outfits that would look good on you." She spoke, her mind wandering off into the distant future envisioning Arthur dresses in a wide set of suits.

"You poor soul" Jin woo mentally transmitted, while ripping apart a chunk of meat from a chicken bone, savouring the taste.

"Ohh, can me and Jin woo come as well?"