Disciplinary Committee

"Time to see what the so called strongest students of Xyrus have to offer."

Arthur declared, his voice brimming with anticipation, as he confidently pushed open the wide doors that granted entry to the disciplinary committee's office. However, the reception he received was far from what he had expected. Standing before him was an imposing figure—a colossal lion, its fierce roar reverberating through the room. Saliva sprayed across Arthur's face, yet he remained unaffected, displaying an unwavering composure.

Arthur's murmured words broke the tense atmosphere. "What a warm welcome," he remarked, his hand instinctively reaching up to wipe away the splattered saliva. As his gaze shifted, his eyes underwent a mesmerizing transformation, swirling like a vortex of vibrant paint, until they settled into a resolute and intense crimson hue. The lion, once menacing, now cowered in fear before the malevolence emanating from Arthur's crimson eyes. Astonishingly, there was no discernible aggression or outward intent in his demeanor. Not a trace of mana leaked from him, yet the lion trembled, instinctively recognizing the overwhelming power within Arthur's being. Satisfied, a sly smirk danced across Arthur's lips

 "Can't say I'm surprised. I did warn them that it wouldn't be effective," a voice chimed in from behind, drawing Arthur's attention. Turning around, he faced a familiar figure—a young boy with mahogany hair, clad in a black uniform that bore a striking resemblance to Arthur's own.

"Long time no see, Curtis," Arthur greeted with a playful smirk, closing the distance between them and extending his hand for a firm handshake. Their hands clasped momentarily, reaffirming the bond of their past acquaintance. "Couldn't you have been a bit gentler on poor Grawder?" Curtis questioned, gesturing towards the trembling lion, a mischievous glint in his eyes as he shrugged off the lion's intimidation.

"Alright, enough with the catching up. Let me introduce you to the rest of the team," Curtis proposed, gesturing for Arthur to follow him towards the meeting room. Eager to meet his fellow committee members, Arthur nodded in agreement and fell into step alongside Curtis following him into the meeting room.

As they entered the room, Arthur's gaze swept across the gathering, immediately recognizing one familiar face among them—Kathylen. Infusing a subtle amount of mana into his molten eyes, they shimmered faintly, enhancing his vision as he carefully observed each individual present.

His discerning eyes quickly assessed the capabilities of his new comrades. A red-haired human female stood at the dark yellow stage, displaying a commendable level of strength. Next to her, a tall human boy with black hair was positioned at the light orange stage, showcasing promising potential. Arthur's attention then turned to the blonde elf, a nagging sense of familiarity tugging at his memory. He hovered on the cusp of transitioning from light orange to dark yellow, exhibiting considerable growth. Lastly, there was the female dwarf, also positioned at a comparable level of skill.

With a polite smile, Arthur extended his introduction to the assembled team. "Pleasure to meet you all. I am Arthur Leywin," he announced, a hint of warmth in his voice. The rest of the team reciprocated the gesture, returning his smile with genuine enthusiasm.

As the blonde elf approached him, a spark of recognition lit up within Arthur's mind. The elf's words echoed through the air, catching Arthur off guard. "Long time no see, my rival," Feyrith exclaimed, his excitement evident. However, confusion clouded Arthur's face as he struggled to recall the connection. "Who are you?" Arthur inquired, his voice betraying his puzzlement. "It's me, Feyrith. Remember?" Feyrith exclaimed, a mix of disbelief and realization evident in his tone. Finally, it struck Arthur like a bolt of lightning, and a wide grin spread across his face. "FeyFey!" Arthur exclaimed, the memories flooding back.