Xyrus Acadmey

Once more, he made his appearance, emerging from the realm of an otherworldly azure mist, his form gracefully suspended above a tumultuous canvas that showcased the chaotic tapestry of existence.

Within the confines of Arthur's metaphysical perception, his ethereal essence bore witness with a mixture of trepidation and intrigue. His intangible form, devoid of substance, served as a vessel for his metaphorical eyes, which keenly observed the unfolding spectacle before him. In the realm of his subconscious, he had beheld the colossal dragon in a previous dream, engaged in a formidable clash with the enigmatic figure cloaked in darkness, fuelling his anticipation as he now beheld the same magnificent confrontation.

The state of the planet had been decimated even more so than the last time he had been there.

The mountains, once towering bastions of grandeur, now stood as charred remnants, reduced to nothing more than ashen residue resembling a desolate powder. The tempestuous tornadoes of pure darkness, emanating an aura of impenetrable obscurity, ruthlessly ravaged any semblance of substance unfortunate enough to cross their path, engaged in a savage conflict against the relentless onslaught of a crimson inferno, resembling a colossal tidal wave of scorching flames.

Arthur tried to speak...

To call out...

But his words fell on deaf ears.

His senses filled with a potent mix of awe and terror, he beheld a sight that seized his very core. Before him, the immense dragon of unfathomable power loomed, its gargantuan maw gradually amassing an overwhelming reservoir of scarlet annihilation.

In a decisive riposte, the enigmatic figure clad in black extended his hand, his movement deliberate and purposeful. In an awe-inspiring display of occult mastery, a bullet of intricate design materialized at his fingertips, adorned with layered spirals that hinted at a profound depth of ancient wisdom. Esoteric runes, brimming with an aura of mortality, embellished its surface, resonating with a sinister energy. Emitting a resplendent purple luminescence akin to that of a celestial beacon, the bullet seemed to yearn for liberation, radiating a mesmerizing allure that whispered of the destructive power it held within.

[ Breath of Destruction ]

[ Cardinal Bullet ]

The culmination of their cataclysmic forces came to fruition, as both devastating onslaughts were unleashed upon the fabric of existence. The collision of the titanic powers enveloped the world in a tumultuous haze, where the ethereal fusion of vivid purple and scorching scarlet hues intermingled, casting an otherworldly palette upon the realm. As the clash reached its zenith, Arthur abruptly emerged from the depths of his harrowing dream, gasping for breath, his heart pounding in his chest.

There it was again.

He knew who they were , but he didn't: what was wrong with him.

"MORNING SUNSHINE, can't be late on your first day of school," an obnoxiously grating voice invaded his consciousness, piercing his eardrums like a relentless assault. With a groan escaping his lips, he begrudgingly recollected the tumultuous events of the previous night, the memories still fresh and haunting, weighing heavily upon his mind.

"Yes, Regis, your reminder is duly noted," Arthur responded with a weary sigh, acknowledging the persistent presence of his companion. With a no sense of urgency, he propelled himself from the comfort of his bed. As he did so, a vibrant scarlet wisp materialized from the depths of his chest, dancing through the air, as if an extension of his very essence.