Day 1: Meditation

Practice mindfulness through meditation. It is the most powerful tool that helps you become more conscious and more open to receiving information, as well as being able to feel your body, and your emotions and follow the path of your thoughts. This in turn leads to the ability to visualize and feel your desired reality with ease and flow.

Find a quiet and peaceful place, sit down and close your eyes. Focus on your breathing or your body. Feel your body. Track the sensations in your body. Try not to move, not to think about anything. Sit this way for 5-10 minutes. Meditation will help you calm down and organize your thoughts.

I started practicing meditation at the end of 2019 after reading Dr. Joe Dispenza's book: "Breaking the habit of being yourself".

And it transformed my life. Waking up at 4:30 am and doing a 75 minute meditation wasn't easy but I don't regret it.

Currently, I meditate daily, not for 75 minutes though. Sometimes it's 15 minutes, sometimes an hour.

Benefits: Meditation will help you calm your mind and feel peace and harmony with your body, mind and soul.

During meditations I even started receiving mental messages. One of those messages turned into my book.