Day 2: Breathing techniques

I started practicing breathing techniques after we moved to Portugal with Firuza in the beginning of 2021. We started with full moon and new moon practices (you can also join a practice inside our Floovly Club membership).

The first time I practiced it, I found the experience intense and liberating. I highly recommend you try it out if you want to release your stress and anxiety (full moon) and set intentions and manifest your dream life (new moon).

Close your eyes, and straighten your back. Slowly take a deep breath through the nose and exhale through the mouth. Concentrate on your breath, and send away your thoughts. As thoughts appear, catch the thought and return your attention to breathing.

This technique is very simple, but nevertheless incredibly effective. It helps you increase your level of consciousness, which is required to use the possibilities of the 25A+50+25B formula to its fullest potential. It is when you focus on breathing that you are in the present moment.

Keep breathing this way for 5-10 minutes, you can keep going on for longer if you wish. You will soon begin to notice how your overall well-being is improving. Over time, you will become more attentive to yourself and the world around you, you will become more conscious.