Day 11

Previously I talked about healthy eating and now I want to talk about sweets in particular.

I stopped eating unhealthy sweets and chocolate not just because it's not healthy but because I realized that to have a clear vision of my life, to live life fully, I must not just nourish my soul, but also my body and mind.

I could literally eat a few snickers or a whole box of raffaello in one go. It was more of an addiction.

So how did I get rid of my addiction?

There is an effective way to overcome your fears, pain and addictions — a command.

A command is nothing more than an instruction that is given to our body and mind that helps us overcome our fears, change our belief system and get tid of any addictions and pain.

Using this technique Firuza was able to get rid of her fear of dogs. Previously, dogs would always approach us and we'd have to hide away. This really annoyed us and we decided to put an end to this fear once and for all.

Firuza gave herself a command: I am comfortable around dogs. Every time there was a dog near her, she'd look at the dog and repeat to herself "I am comfortable around you."

After a couple of days, we started witnessing miracles. Dogs not only didn't approach us anymore, but they also started running away from us, in the most literal sense of the word. And her fear and anxiety were completely gone.

These types of commands can also help us get rid of any addictions. For instance, I was able to overcome my incredibly strong craving for sweets. I just gave myself the command "Thank you, but I'm fine without sweets." It's as if I found the switch and turned it off.

You just have to have a heart-to-heart conversation with your body and give a command that you don't need that thing (in my case sweets) anymore. This technique will help you to get rid of any of your addictions and even fears (Firuza got rid of her fear of dogs).

So you have a choice to make.

Do you really want to start living mindfully?