Day 23

You must always prioritize yourself and your mental health. Love yourself first, make yourself happy first and only then you'll be able to spread your love to people around you.

It doesn't matter where you are, what's happening around you or in the world, remember to always take care of yourself first. You are the only person who will always be with you.

How does taking care of yourself look like? It could be doing more of the things you enjoy, things for your soul. Firuza and I, for instance, we love massages. It's a way for us to nourish not only our body, but also our soul.

Self-care might also means to stop doing the things you don't like, like getting out of toxic relationships.

Give yourself time to understand what really matters to you. Don't rush through life.

Ask your inner child, what is it that you really want, what do you admire most? And start doing more of that.

Prioritize your mental health first.

For me, it also means working on my mindset & reprogramming my subconscious limiting beliefs.

If you want to create an impact in the world, positively affect the lives of people, start with yourself first.

Only if your own mental health is taken care of, you can truly bring change, positive impact and happiness to the people around you. Everything is energy and frequency and thats what we humans exchange with each other.

 Everything is energy and frequency and thats what we humans exchange with each other